Chapter 40

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

As simple as that

Listening to his brief theory of kiss  I was rooted to the floor like a statue.

But his deep husky voice...his sensuous touch on my lips and the playfulness in his eyes was making me go crazy and giving butterflies in my stomach.

While I was taking my own time to digest his unexpected words and most unimaginable movements...bending down to my level he brought his lips close to mine and my heart started up thumping in my mouth.

"God he is taking the initiative again"

And my lips began to shiver with the thought of my crazy mind.

God knows when it's going to stop taunting me

Last night it happened in the feel of the moment but now...

I couldn't even think further of it and gulped a lump of nervousness.

With his intense hypnotic orbs, he looked into mine and slowly moved his lips to my cheeks that were already heated up and placed a soft kiss there, and mumbled

"All the best"

And walking to the bed he spread his muscular body on it and closed his eyes.

"Badi aayi maths ki state topper...12 ka table toh tujhse thik se bola nhi jata aur bade ghamand se bolti hai I am good at maths😏...now get ready to take the initiative"

************************************

It was evening time.

Post the incident Arjun took a nap blowing my sleep away.

Is he the same Akdu Arjun??

As per his demand, I made myself busy with making Fish rasam. Amma explained the recipe and finally, I made a Telangana-Andhra fusion fish rasam. My mouth instantly watered breathing in the aroma of the fish rasam.

I informed Rohan and Aaru about the dinner menu and our two little monkeys were present on time for the family feast.

And as usual, my two monkeys launched their mission at the dinner table. Mission tease Arjun.

I always enjoy it when they tease Arjun. He used to throw the fruits at them. But this time he was acting weird...and to my utter shock, he was blushing at those monkeys words.

Why was he blushing??...what was he thinking about that he was blushing like a teenager??

Kuch to gadbad hai🤔🤔
(Something is wrong)

************************************

Authors POV:

Enjoying the dinner by their loving Bhabhi Aaru and Rohan left to their respective houses.

Arjun in their room was all set with his plan to tease his love Sona❤

Peeping at the staircase he saw Sona absentmindedly ascending the stairs to their room and a lovely smile curved up his lips. He knew what was going on in his cutie ghost's mind.

And immediately he ran to his bed and sitting on it he placed his phone to his ears and pretended to be talking to someone on a call and started laughing aloud.

When Sona entered the room...she found Arjun busy with his phone laughing aloud. Ignoring that she began applying her night lotion to her hands.

And Arjun executed his plan.