Chapter 35

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Author's POV:

Holding her wrist Arjun dragged Sona out of the room and walked to their while she kept on struggling to get rid of his strong grip.

Entering their room he held her forearm and yelled "Have you gone mad?? Do you have any idea about what you were about to do just now??"

With all her strength she pushed him on his chest making him tremble on his feet and move a step back

"And why you are getting mad han Arjun?? Because I disturbed your lovemaking with YOUR Deeapali??"

"Are you out of your mind Sona...what the hell are you talking??

"I am talking hell??... what you guys were doing that is called hell Arjun" pointing her finger she snapped at him.

"I saw you both melting in each other's arms...yesterday you said... my words and actions affect you right...then what about your words and actions Arjun...they won't affect me?? Won't affect my heart??"

Holding her by her shoulders he tried to explain "Sona... it's nothing like you think...I'll explain to you....Chalo come we'll sit and talk"

She brushed off his hands angrily

"Stop making a fool out of me Arjun...I am not dumb...I heard you talking about divo

She couldn't even utter that word because she felt it too heavy to speak and  fresh tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Immediately he closed the distance between them and cupped her face and wiping her tears with his thumb he joined their foreheads

"Please Sona...I told you...I can't see tears in your eyes...let me explain please"

His warm touch was melting her. She wanted to believe him and hug him tight but the flashes of them hugging each other and the words about divorce from his mouth kept on striking her mind and heart that she failed to trust him. He hated seeing her crying but now he was the reason for her tears.

"It's not what you are thinking Sona...I was just comforti

Before he could finish she pushed him again and yelled at him

"Please Arjun...Why don't you just stop it now??"

Wiping her tears she burst out

"Do you know how I felt when I heard you saying those painful words... I felt a pain as if my heart was bleeding...but then too I said to myself that No Arjun can't do this...this can't be true...he can't even think of cheating me...may be I heard something wrong...it was my fault but  when I saw you both hugging and smiling then I realized that I wasn't wrong...I was a fool to believe you blindly"

"Sona won't you give me a single chance to explain my side" he begged her to prove his innocence but her anger was ten notches higher and went on accusing him

"This is the reason you didn't want to marry me...this is why you asked me for a contract marriage...so that you can marry your love right??...I know in what circumstances we got married and you married me only for a piece of land but I thought somewhere our relationship is blooming...but as said I was a fool who fell for you.... Everytime you hurt me and say sorry... and everytime it pains but I don't say any word and forgive you instantly because that's how much I lo" her breathed paused

"Sona listen" he came a step forward extending his arms. He thought of taking her in his arms.....soothe her pain and  sort out the misunderstanding but she showed her hand asking him to stop in his path.