𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

• • •

KAILA EVANS WAS ecstatic. today she would be rehearsing for her live performance on jimmy fallon's show. it was february second, just few days after her birthday. ever since then, she had been talking to louis non-stop. like the old times — like nothing had changed. sure, she still get butterflies but she didn't know if he'd ever reciprocate feelings. even though his birthday present and his hugs were something that you would see from a couple, it's just how he was. louis was affectionate and loving, even if everything was platonic. she had learned that the first time, and kaila didn't desire being lead on again.

she was to have her tv debut of 'drivers license' on february 5th, three days from now. she planned out how it would look. there would be laser lights encasing her and the grand piano where she'd play while the violinists would stand on one side. she also had to do an interview portion on the couches, which she already picked outfits for.

she didn't need to fly back to america to film this, for jimmy fallon was doing a london tour with multiple celebrities. kaila had yet to actually have a full conversation with him, but she honestly wanted to wait until the show to do so. she was an awkward person anyway when you first meet her.

currently she was sitting in the piano, singing the bridge of drivers license as she was rehearsing with the violinist whom she had become friendly with. especially the woman to played the chords leading to the bridge.

"red lights, stop signs, i still see your face in the white cars, front yards," kaila sang as the laser lights encasing her changed from light purple to red. she was already lost in her own world.

a world where it was just her, the piano, and laser lights.

• • •

@kailaevans

liked by joshuabassett, mattcornett, louispartridge_ and 1,367,897 others

kailaevans tune into @jimmyfallom tonight!!

IT WAS NOW THE DAY where she would be performing live and conducting an interview with jimmy fallon. the interview was first, then she would sing. kaila was now in a makeup chair, already in her outfit minus the blazer. she was in a deep conversation with her makeup artist about how everyone seems to pay attention to kaila's makeup and outfits. the makeup artist, sara, ended up being an amazing person. kaila could see that she didn't enjoy working for jimmy fallon and the random celebrities that he brings on the show. so, being the amazing person she is, kaila offered sara to be her personal makeup artist.