𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

• • •

kailaevans posted to their story!

• • •

E! NEWS
KAILA EVANS TELLS HER MIND TO AN INTRUSIVE INTERVIEWER. OUR OWN INTERVIEWER!

on february 20th through february 22nd, the cast of enola holmes graced the internet with interviews for the upcoming movie.

the casting ranged from helena bonham carter to millie bobby brown. even new comers to the industry are making headlines, for louis partridge, many tie him together to his co-star kaila evans.

kaila evans was individually interviewed (as video attached below) and didn't favor our own interviewer, amanda.

when pushed with a simple question, but also aggravated, evans snapped with a quite funny comeback. fans immediately started to support evans and back her up from our own interviewer as she pushed boundaries that should not have been crossed.

it is reported later on at the e!news headquarters that evans filed a complaint, leading the manager of e!news to fire our interviewer amanda.

see more interviews with the stars of 'enola holmes' down below. be ready for the release and the premier on march 4, 2020.

PEOPLE
KAILA EVANS AND LOUIS PARTRIDGE SEND FANS IN A FRENZY OF BEING LINKED TO ONE ANOTHER. ONCE AGAIN!

over the course of the 'enola holmes' press tour, fans were enamored with the diversity and range of this cast. mostly because of big names like helena bonham carter, henry cavil, and kaila evans.

the fans were especially interested in the dynamic between young co-stars, louis partridge and kaila evans.

fans were immediate to notice the connection or chemistry between the two. fans raised questions and assumptions but they really only looked at how the two looked at each other and the way they acted.

so, the question is, is there real chemistry?

see the full video of our own interview with kaila evans and louis partridge.

• • •

feburuary 23rd, one day after the press tour