𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 - 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

FIVE YEARS FORWARD

louis partridge and kaila evans are now 23, thriving, and most definitely still together. the past five years have been pure bliss, even if they had their moments of negativity.

louis had starred in multiple movies, including lost girls and sex pistols. he wasn't the only successful one in the relationship, kaila evolved too. kaila eventually quit on acting because her modeling career had soared off to new heights. she had created a new modeling agency that she now runs with zendaya, whom she met through tom holland. big news too, tom and zendaya are now happily married!

speaking of marriage, louis proposed to kaila during her latest modeling gig she had two months ago. donatella versace, whom invited kaila to model off a few things, was kind enough to let louis have the last few minutes of the show to propose. at first, kaila was confused why donatella let him on stage but was a crying mess after he got down on one knee and after she said yes.

two months later, they are still thriving. even as kaila released an album — only full of love songs all about her time with louis. her ep, that was released five years earlier, did win her two grammys. best debut album and best breakout artist. pure joy.

THREE YEARS FORWARD

louis and kaila are parents! they were thrilled, however it seemed like their families were thrilled the most.

right now they have a two year old daughter — kailey aurora partridge. she had louis' eyes, and his smile. you can tell from the major cheekbones. and of course she had kailas hair, and little scarce freckles. their little girl.

now, kaila is expecting another! she is far along to know the gender, which she told louis the other day....it's a boy. and they already finalized a name for him. luca oliver partridge.
their soon to be little boy.

kaila experienced heartbreak because of louis. louis experienced his first love. the once heartbroken girl was shattered. but guess who saved her? the one and only louis partridge. i guess we call all say, louis partridge is the heartbreak hero for kaila evans.

now they drive through the london countryside. forever. and together.

FIN