Kodak Moment

Chapter 5

"Mommy! His name is Wolfie not Caleb!" Zoey giggled breaking me out of my daze. "Zoe baby, please get off of Ca-Wolfie." I pleaded glancing back at Quin who had a firm hold on Joey.

Joey was glaring daggers at Caleb. He always knew when there was danger around or when I was uneasy, he was such a mommas boy. "Joey go inside with Quin." I demanded as Caleb's wolf form stepped forward growling at me.

"No!" He yelled breaking out of Quin's hold and ran to stand in front of me. "Joey!" I hissed grabbing onto his arm. "Listen here Wolfie-" he growled "you don't growl at my mommy! My sister likes you but I don't!"

I gasped and pulled him into my chest as Caleb let out a weird noise. "Mommy Wolfie didn't mean it." Zoey pouted. "Zoe get off of him." Joey demanded. His Alpha blood was starting to show up.

"Fine!" Zoe frowned as Caleb lowered himself so she could slide off. He licked her cheek making her laugh before standing up to his intimidating height.

"You guys go on in with everyone. I'll be right in." I said ushering them to Quin who glared at Caleb. She knew everything about him. "Mommy I don't want to go inside." Joey pouted crossing his arms.

I sighed and glanced back at Caleb. His eyes held pride as he stared at Joey. "Baby I'll be right in then we can go home and see your room okay." I smiled. He glared at Caleb before slowly nodding.

"You-" he hissed pointing at Caleb. "Hurt her and I'll hurt you." I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Distract him." I whispered to Jake before he could follow them in. He quickly nodded and kissed my cheek.

That earned him a threatening growl from Caleb that made my toes curl. I bit my lip in order to keep in the moan as my wolf started flashing memories of that night I stored away.

'You're pathetic' I growled at my wolf.

'You missed him too'

I sighed watching Jake walk in before turning to Caleb. My heart fluttered as he slowly stepped to me. His head turned to the side and I blushed. He just heard my heart beat. How awkward.

"The kids don't know about us, werewolves. And I would like to keep it like that for a while so I'm not changing here. If you want to talk you can stop by my house." I said staring straight into his deep sky blue eyes that made my knees weak. I truly did miss seeing him.

He growled lowly and nodded. "Jake knows where I live." I said simply knowing he would mind link him. He growled lowly again glancing back into the house before turning back and running into the woods. I let out a shaky breath and stumbled back into the house .

~*~

"Aria are you sure you don't want me to go in?" I groaned and leaned back in my seat. "Jacob, he won't try anything." I smiled. He sighed and looked out of the car window. I leaned over the console and gave him a kiss on the cheek before hopping out and opening the back door for two sleepy kids.

"I'll see you later Jake." I smiled closing the door and walking behind my babies.

"Mommy who's that?" My eyes snapped up from my purse to meet a cold pair of sky blue eyes. "Caleb." I muttured. "Like my Wolfie!" Zoey squealed suddenly her sleepiness forgotten.

"Stupid Wolfie can eat poo." Joey mumbled next to her rubbing his eyes. I chuckled and walked around Caleb to open the door. As soon as the door clicked the twins ran inside looking for their rooms.

"Uh.. come .. come in." I stuttered to a tense Caleb. He nodded and stepped in. I smiled at the homey feel. The living room had a 'L' shaped cream couch, a window who took up a whole wall that looked out into the woods and a plasma t.v.