He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !

Chapter Eighteen

“Caleb.” I whispered slowly taking a step back as my eyes stung with tears. My wolf whimpered as Caleb stood there just staring at us. He wasn’t going to say it back.

Of course he wasn’t! I finally pushed him away. My chin quivered and I quickly pushed his arms off of my waist and hastily made my way to his door. He didn’t love me. Not anymore!

I let out a small squeak as I was swept off my feet and thrown onto a very familiar bed. “Say it again.” he growled as he laid his body on top of mine making my wolf and I purr out. “I love you.” I smiled resting my palm against his cheek.. “Again.” he demanded as he swooped down and attacked my neck with his lips.

“I… I lo.. I love… you.” I moaned out arching my back to mold my body into his. “I love you too. So much.” he growled against my neck as he continued to nibble on it.

“I love you, I will always love you.” he whispered pulling back to stare into my eyes. I blushed at the lust that flashed into his eyes as I replied that I loved him too.

“I’m so sorry for everything I said the other night! I was upset and I had no right to take everything out on you. I don’t want Jake to be my mate, he doesn’t make me feel the way you do. He doesn’t make my heart skip a beat then beat twice as fast at the same time. H doesn’t make me crave him the way you do, he does-” my eyes shut closed as his lips connected with my blabbering ones.

“That was a very nice way to shut me up.” I whispered breathily. He let out a chuckle and turned us over making me squeal as I landed on top of him. Both of my legs were around him, straddling him while my fingers were running through his untamed hair. “I am sorry though.” I muttered staring down into his clear blue eyes.

“it’s fine. As long as I have you and my kids.” he smiled pecking my lips that turned into a full blown make out session.

My phone buzzed from my back pockets making me jump away from Caleb’s lips. I blushed as I took in his flushed cheeks, his hair that was now sticking up like crazy and his bare chest with scratch marks along his chest and arms, which were already healing.

“Like what you see?” he smirked roughly grabbing my hips and pulling my down so I was chest to chest with him.

“Definitely.” I smirked back running my nails up his abs making him groan and attack my lips.

I giggled and pushed him off making him slightly bounce on the bed. “Patience. “ I scorned before winking at him and pulling out my phone to see my alarm flashing.

“Crap! I have to go!” I quickly jumped off the bed tripping on Caleb’s torn shirt. I blushed once more and ran across the room to grab my shirt and stumbled as I pulled on my flats.

“Wait, where are you hurrying off to.” he groaned wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest. “The …. The twins.” I moaned out as his tongue grazed the side of my neck. “Okay then! Lets go!” he exclaimed happily as he let me go mistaking me and my wolf whimper. He quickly pulled on a shirt and walked back over to me and gave me a peck.

I frowned and glared down at his shirt. “What?” he chuckled his eyes twinkling as he stared straight into my own. “I don’t like it when you wear a shirt.” I pouted making him burst out in laughter. “Would you like every other she-wolf to see my without my shirt?” He smirked raising his perfect brow. “They already know you’re mine.” I shrugged giving him a wicked smile as I stood on my tippy toes to kiss the side of his neck that had a small bite mark. Not a mate mark, but a mark to let all the she-wolfs know… he was off the market .. For good.

Authors note' I know it’s super short! And I’m so sorry about that! But I’m exhausted! This was my first week at work and oh my gosh! It’s so much fun! But it still tires me out so much since I go to work then come home do homework then sleep. Also my nephew was born on the fourth of April and he’s just the cutest little Cabbage Patch ever! If any of you know what those dolls are or should I say how they look, that’s exactly how my nephew looks like but with thick black hair and no freckles…. But then again I don’t think babies are born with freckles… lol well anyways it seemed like everyone was Team Caleb! So I decided to keep it drama free….. For NOW! *Evil Laugh*

Anywho …… how do you think Ari should tell Zoey about Caleb being her Prince Papa? Should she tell her while Caleb’s there or after he leaves? Hmmmm….. Questions questions …..

Note' You shall remember Heath Marie Quinn and ….. Jake…. Dunn dunn dunnn ….

--Mari xoxo