Promises

Its going to have some R-Rated scenes. So if you don't want to read it just skip over the area that has this "××"

Chapter Twenty Six

Ariana Belle

"Why didn't you tell me Ariana.... Fuck!" Caleb growled throwing his office chair across the room.

"I - I'm sorry .... I thought I would ... I didn't want to.." Wringing my fingers I looked up into his flashing eyes. I could see his wolf fighting for control.

His eyes widened once more as he caught on to my stuttering.

"You were going to give yourself to this sick fuck?" His voice had dropped and his eyes were mixed between his beautiful Caribbean blue eyes and his Wolf's coal black eyes.

It was truly a beautiful mix. Light and dark. But it also scared me to death.

Caleb had never been this upset with me. And his body was tense like he was ready to attack anybody and anything. I had never seen him like this.

I had always heard stories of how frightening he was but he had never shown that part of himself to me. Until today.

Once I uttered Heath's name, Caleb dragged me into his office and made me tell him everything.

Throughout everything he stayed silent but my wolf was warning me of how angry and restless his wolf was getting as I went on.

And then he flipped. Knocking off his computer from the desk. Punching his walls and throwing his chairs like they weighed nothing.

"Dammit Ariana I'm fucking talking to you!" He shouted slapping his hands down on the arm rests of my seat.

Immediately my eyes watered and soon my bottom lip began to quiver.

Caleb cursed under his breath before swooping me up and taking my seat before setting me down on his lap.

I could still feel how tense he was and how hard he was trying to fight his anger. So I stayed still and refused to meet his eyes.

"Fuck, babe I'm sorry. I never wanted you to see me like that." He sighed running his fingers through his long hair.

"It's just the thought of you doing something so damn stupid - like giving yourself off to a damn maniac makes me lose my mind. And just imagining him trying to hold you and kiss you.." His voice strained as he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"It fucking breaks my heart Ariana. I just got you back. I got my kids... And you're willing to let him tear us apart again because you didn't trust me enough to tell me."

Shaking my head I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled closer to his chest.

"I do trust you!" I did. As crazy as it sounded I trusted him with everything.

"Then why didn't you tell me." He snapped back, his eyes still closed.

"Because I didn't want you to worry with my problems." I frowned staring at his closed eyes. I needed him to open them so I could calm my racing heart.

"You're my mate Ariana. You and our kids are my entire world. Your problems are mine. I'd do anything for you, why haven't you grasped that yet?" I could hear it in his voice how upset he was. And it nearly made me want to bawl.

Instead I pulled him down by his neck and kissed him. His body tensed under me before he relaxed and gripped onto my hips. Lifting me up and setting me back down so that I was straddling him.