This is a Warning

This is a Warning

Chapter 13

"Are you sure it's okay." I asked for the billionth time. "Yes Ariana. I haven't spent any time with the little peanuts since we moved." Quin pouted before picking up the twins overnight bag.

"Now relax while I take the twins okay."

I rolled my eyes but nodded anyways. This night was not going to be relaxing. Caleb would be here in three hours and we had much to discuss.

"Bye mommy!" Two pairs of tiny arms wrapped around my legs making me stumble a bit. "Bye babies." I sighed leaning down to give them both tight hugs and kisses.

As soon as they left, the house became quiet, lonely. Life without my twins was definitely boring.

I plopped down on my creme couch and pulled out my white Samsung Galaxy s3. I frowned at Jackson's message and quickly stood up throwing on my black sweatshirt and my yoga shorts. Before I drove off I sent Jackson a message saying I was on my way.

Three days ago I took Joey to go see Jackson. The rate Joey was maturing and aging was faster than any other Alpha cub. And today Jackson found something.

By the time I got there I was a nervous reck. All Jackson said was' I found something..' . He didn't say if it was bad or not.

I breathed in the woodsy smell of the pack house before opening the door and making my way into Jacksons office.

"Jackson?" I knocked on the large wooden door before pecking in. There he was staring at a white sheet of paper. His face was blank, void of any emotion.

"Jackson." I breathed gently laying my arm on his shoulder. "Oh hey sweetie." He forced a smiled. He laid the paper on his desk before turning and giving me a tight hug.

"Are you okay?" I frowned sitting on the desk by his chair.

"Yes. Well we need to talk about you and your parents."

"What about them?" I asked slowly.

He took a deep breath before standing up. "Do your parents have Alpha blood?" I shook my head.

"No, my dad was a beta though for the Yuka Pack." He cringed before nodding. "Please hear me out before you get angry, okay. "

My nose scrunched up hearing the worry and concern that was laced in his voice. Whatever this was, it was eating Jackson up. "I promise."

"Joey has blood of Two Alphas. From Caleb .... and from you." He spoke so slowly like if he was speaking to Joey himself.

"I dont have Alpha blood." I chuckled shaking my head at him. It was impossible for Joey to have Alpha blood from both parents. And there was no wolf that was pure Alpha.

"You do. From your fathers side." My father? He was definitely no alpha. He bowed down to Calebs father when he was Alpha.

"Sweetie... how can I say this." I watched as different emotions played on his face. Stress, worry, confusion but the most was fear.

"Gerardo isn't your father." Once again he used that slow voice. Like he was speaking to a five year old... or a wild animal.

Then it hit me. He wasn't my father.. I felt as if I had been hit by a massive truck in my chest.

"You're lying." I tried to sound angry but I couldn't. It sounded as if I was pleading for him to tell me this was a sick joke. Was it April fools? No last time I checked it was June.

"I'm so sorry darlin'." He whispered pulling me into his arms. I shut my eyes as I felt the familiar sting in the back of my eyes. I was close to bawling my eyes out. For the hundredth time since I've came back to this god forsaken town.

"I have to go." I quickly stood up pushing anything that was in my way before running out the pack house.

"Ariana?" My chest fell from each breath I took. My head kept repeating the fact that the man I had been calling dad for the past twenty one years-wasn't my father.

"Ariana!" My neck snapped to meet a pair of dark blue eyes. Adrian. "What's wrong?" He frowned stepping closer to me. I cringed back before sending him an apologetic half smile. "Did he hurt you again."

If it wasn't for my current situation I would've laughed at the protectiveness in his voice. We had only met twice and he was acting like my older brother.

"No. I have to go." Before he could even utter a word I ran towards the woods. Changing into my snow white wolf midway. I didn't care that Adrian saw my wolf form. All I cared about at this moment was running from the thoughts in my mind.

Memories of the father daughter moments flashed in my mind making me whimper.

I stumbled over my paws and landed with a huff on the dirt.

~"Princess one day you're going to find a special boy who's going to be your world." My dads voice sounded through my mind.

"But you're my world daddy!" My ten year old self giggled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And you are mine as well Princess. But there is another guy out there who will be your world, in a different way." He frowned hugging me tighter.

"I just hope it isn't any time soon." He whispered kissing my forehead. ~

I let out a sad pathetic howl before covering my face with my paws. Did he know? My mother had to know.

My ears perked up hearing someone, or something let out a low growl. Before I could even lift my head something held me down by the neck.

I let out a deep growl before twistingy head and throwing them off. I quickly stood on all four and growled at the sandy brown wolf. I had no clue who he was or what he wanted. But one thing I knew was that he wasn't a rouge.

He gave me a wolfie smile before sitting down. I tilted my head, confused. What the hell was he doing? Didn't he just attack me?

Then I felt a deep pain on the side of my stomach. I let out a whimper and glanced down to see my white fur spotting with red. He was the distraction. I realised as I noticed a gray wolf prancing off to the sandy wolf.

I tried going after her but any movement I made caused a fire like feeling to spread through my body.

Wolfsbane. And the strongest one. I plopped into the dirt and let out a whimper. I could feel my lids closing and my body phasing back.

I didn't care that they were seeing me naked. I didn't care that they would probably finish me off. All I cared about was the idea of never seeing Jacob, Mariah, Quin, Jorge, Jackson. But most importantly my twins. My Caleb.

I felt the familiar tears slide down my cheeks. I was the same girl from high school.

Weak.

"This is a warning." The girl purred before kissing my cheek and leaving me in the middle of the woods, butt naked and broken.

~¤~

"Ariana! Guys I found her! Baby it'll be okay." Someone smoothed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

"It'll be okay." He repeated covering me and carrying me bridal style. Whoever he was made me loosen up my tense muscles. And relaxed my wolf.

"Oh my - take her to Jackson. NOW!" Another guy yelled. I opened my eyes to see trees blur by.

"No .... moon." I whispered staring at the hauntingly dark sky. Then everything went black.

Authors Note - Now to the action! Yay! Lol my nose is so runny because of this bipolar weather its ridiculous. Bleeeh. Anywho I was thinking after this story I can write a sequel for either Joey and Poppy or Zoey and her mate... when he comes along. 'Wink Wink' haha. Or maybe both. Comment and tell me what you think!

Also my new story will be up next week, I just need to fix some things. So keep your eye out for that (:

Papa Jackson →