Chapter 2

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....
and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

Ashwin POV

Today was the day of shoot.

I got up early and quickly went to gym to do my daily workout and came back to get ready to leave for the sets of Cook with Comali.

I wore some casual clothes and took the clothes to wear for the shoot in a bag. 

I reached the sets and the people there guided me to my room which I was apparently sharing with the Anchor of the show.

I was standing outside my shared room and was nervous, I took a deep breath and entered the room. My roommate was adjusting his shirt when I came in and as soon as he heard me, he turned around and welcomed me with a friendly smile and shook my hands.

"Hi ! I'm Rakshan, the  Anchor of this show!"

I smiled and shook his hands and introduced myself shyly.

"Hi, I'm Ashwin Kumar. Nice to meet you."

He quickly made me comfortable and started to tell me about the format of the show and we started to talk casually. 

Then I heard a sudden scream and a familiar voice outside our room.

"Bala Anneeee....."

No, it possibly can't be her..Can it? 

I looked at Rakshan and he had a huge smile on his face. Before I could ask him if he knew who it was, the room door opened and one of the set incharge came in to tell that shoot was about start.

By the time we left the room, there was no one outside our door and we left for the shoot.

I went to the spot where other cooks were waiting to be called and introduced. The others were already talking among themselves while I awkwardly stood in the side not knowing how to start a conversation. Then one by one everyone went inside and finally it was my time to enter.

Sivaangi POV

I came to the familiar sets of CWC  with Pugazh Anna and was extremely happy to be back!

I went around greating everyone and then ran into Mani Akka!

(Manimegalai as Herself)

" Mani Akka!!! Eppudi irrukanga?"

She smiled and said
"Nan nala irruken da, Ni epdi irrukey? Pathu rombo nala achu"