Chapter 19

Ashwin's (mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

As I was driving back home I couldn't help but laugh thinking about today..

What a day!

~~~

*After 2 weeks*

Ashwin POV

A lot of things has happened since the last two weeks.

I started to bond with Mani and her husband Hussain.

They told me their love story and how they quickly took the decision to get married. It was really cute and heart touching. It was the first time I saw Sooniyam bommai so emotional.

That was when I realized both of them are genuine people even though Mani acts like she has an attitude and loves to pull everyone's leg.

I became close with Pugazh, Sarath, Rakshan and Bala. And became friends with Sakthi.

Among all these new changes and bonds, one thing remained constant. Sivaangi.

Ava nalathan naan ithana per kuda pazhaga arambichen..avaloda constant support..I'm truly in love with her..

I still can't believe the amount of support and love I started to get since this show started a month back. And all the credit goes to Rowdy. Everyone loved our pairing and her cute behaviour.

After I watched the Arukani episode, I realized I was being obvious and showing my feelings and it was captured on camera.

Truth be told, I was just a crush to Rowdy. While I'm in love with her. I wanted to give her the time and space for her feelings to grow and for her to realize it.. If it happens..otherwise... I don't know what I will do without her..

Sivaangi enn life le illa na.. Enna vittu velagi poitana...Naan odenjiduven.. Ennala adhu thaanga mudiyadhu..

That was the reason why I decided to maintain some distance with her while we were on the sets and control my reactions when it comes to her. It seemed to work for a bit.
Though it failed spectacularly during the shoot of last episode.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

It was my turn to select the item that would determine my pairing.

I looked at all the things on the table and decided to take school bag because I had a feeling it was Sivaangi. I mentally prepared myself not to blush and not to be obvious if it was indeed her. Don't stare at her no matter how cute she is.

And It was indeed Her!

She came running toward me in a cute pink dress with a hairband in her head. I ran away a bit playing with her.

My control check on myself and my plan worked till it was the time to tell her the ingredients.

The hinderence of that day was comalis had to wear headphones with loud music and we had to somehow give them instructions.

She looked directly in my eyes with that spark waiting for me to tell her the ingredients..but I was getting stuck..

Aiyoooo... Kannale kollurale..Kannama Naan vonaku enna pavam pannen..naan enna plan oda vandhen...ippidi sothapidiche.. Ingredients vera sollunula..
Ama...Naan enna cook panalam nu decide pannen... Aiyayoo enna dishu ne marandhuten..ingredients engendhu solla..