Chapter 33

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

Part 2 of Double update
........................................................................................................................

I didn't care about the result then.
Whatever happens it would be our efforts. We were one Team. We were One.

~~~

Ashwin POV

Bhatt sir announced,
"Last 15 minutes.."

"Sir ! 15 minutes ah smoke pananum sir"

I was quickly prepared charcoal in a bowl for smoking the skewers when Rowdy with a serious face asked,
"Neenga smoke panuvinga la? Ungaluku andha pazhakam la kedayadhe..."

I controlled my laughter and replied with a straight face,
"Smoke panna porren .."

I poured ghee on the charcoal and smoke started coming and placed it in the plate where I had kept the skewers and put the lid.

The smoke was leaking from the sides.

Sivaangi got excited looking at that but I was a bit worried.
"Idhuku lid maattom correct ah irrundha unnum nala irrukum...smoke side lendhu pogudhu.."

"Kavala padadhinga! Naan paathukuren! Naan smoke pogama pudichikuren.. "

Saying that, Sivaangi went and almost layed on the lid and holding the sides in such a way that the smoke won't go out.

Then Bhatt came and teased us making me laugh.
.
.
.
Soon it was times up and we presented our dish.

Then after tasting our dish they gave the comments and appreciated the dish.

"Naan unnume panula...verum idea mattom thaan kuduthen ellame Sivaangi thaan panna.."

Sivaangi brushed and said,
"Appudi laam illa...rendu perume equal ah thaan pannom!"

Which made the Judges tease us. Then
Cheff Bhatt sir stood up and gave us a hug and blessed us individually.

I thanked them feeling grateful while Sivaangi was jumping and clapping her hands.

The banners continued,
"Adhu...vandhu...aham unnum illa.."

Rakshan then coaxed,
"Enna achi Thangam sollunga.."

Then Partner jumped in,
"Adhu unnum illa nadula andha Atta illa na Papa ku unnum nalla irrundhurkum.."

"Ahaa  Amaa!"

Making everyone laugh and tease.

I blushed and laughed,
Adipavi...naan nenachada ippidi public ah sollita...

Then pasamalar had their scene while I was just looking at then admiring their bond.
.
.

We were chosen for the final cook off for the immunity band along with Master and Shakeela Ma's team.