Chapter 11

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....
and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

She closed the lid of the cooker and picked it up. I quicly went and took the cooker from her and we went to the second workstation counter.

~~~

Sivaangi POV

I was so happy that I got paired with my crush!!! 

Aiyoooooooo athu yeppudi ne therila correct ah avaru cookerah edutheranu...but Semma!

He kept surprising me at each point....I thought back to the shoot of first episode...I actually expected him to tease me or show me some face, but he didn't do that. And even in Pugazh anna's house, rombo respectful ah behave pannaru..but at the same time he was also playful with me..I  thought back  to how embarrassed  he looked when he misunderstood mine and Anna's bond and it was telecasted...So cuteeuhh..

I closed the lid of the cooker and picked it up with  both my hands as it was bit heavy and within seconds Ashwin came and took it from me and carried it .

How Sweettuuhhh...I was still curious about him...I wanted to know more about him, so I decided that  I will ask him some question but was also mentally prepared for the worst...Yevallovo pathutom...

Ashwin POV

We reached our workstation and I quickly kept the cooker in the side table near the sink.

Sivaangi looked at me and asked,

"Ama yeppudi correct ah ccooker eduthinga "

I controlled my smile,
"Naan Actualla antha Sombu edukulan than irrunden..but last minute la change panniten "

She smiled brightly at me and clapped her hands making me laugh a bit.

We were watching others choosing their pairs and I was trying to hide that I had slightly removed my mic piece when Kannama asked,

"Athe yen yeduthutinga ?"

"Kadhu vallikudu ma "

"Appo looseah podunga "

"Apdi podulama? "

"Ahaan.. "

Then I quickly put it back on but this time fixing it so that it was loose.

I looked at her and asked her something which I always wanted to ask,

"Nee yepodhume ippidi thaan le..thuru thuru nu..yellariyum sirika vechikite"

"Ama Naan yepodhume ippidi than! We only get one life le.. We should enjoy each and every moment! "

I was amazed at her maturity and nodded

"Super ma.. Ni ippidi ye irru.. Don't change "