Chapter 31

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

This chapter will jump between two scenes simultaneously.  Just a try.
Let me know what you think.
........................................................................................................................

Baba Master won the advantage Round.
.
.
.
.
CUTTT!

it was break time.

~~~

Sivaangi POV

After they said CUT, I smiled at Ashwin and asked him to go and eat and I will come. Then I went to my room and sat in my bed.

I thought back to the previous episode.
I had helped Master to my level best.
Whatever task or help was needed, I gave my 200%..

Approm enn Master appudi solluraru? Yes I was also helping Ashwin but that was because he needed it! Thangadurai Anna was of no help. Avaru rombo tensed ah irrundharu...ennala mudinja alavu naan help pannen...

I was lost in thoughts when the door opened....

Ashwin POV

As soon as we heard Cut, Sivaangi smiled at me and said,

"Neenga poi saptu te irrunga..naan varen.."

Her voice was a bit down. I Knew she didn't want to talk about it but at the same time she was feeling guilty that we didn't win the advantage task.

I signed  and went to the lunch room and got two plates and kept extras of all her favourite things in one plate.
I searched and she wasn't there.

Then I felt a tap on my back and ,
"Partner....yaara Partner theduringa? Seri yedhuku Rendu plate? Naan onnu eduthukuta?"

"Ada pagal Paiythiyame! Indha Rendadhu plate vonnaku illa! Ama...Sivaangi enga da?"

.
.
.

Sivaangi POV

Mani Akka entered the room and came and sat beside me with an arm around me.

I layed my head on her shoulder and snuggled into her.

She signed,
"Dei Enna di achi?"

"Onnum illa ka.."

"Sivaangi...inga paaru enna da achi? Nee Master sonnadha pathi yosikiriya?"

I nodded my head.

Sh rubbed my arm and said,
"Idho paaru da...avanga solluradhu ellam manasuku edukadha...Nee pona episode la evolo  vela senjen nu ennaku theriyum...vonnaku theriyum...Ashwin ku theriyum...yen Makkal ku theriyum...chumma yosichi manasa pottu kozhapikadha..."

She was silently observing when she pulled me away and made me face her.
"Seri naan von kitta mukiyamana vishayam solanum..."

Mani Akka told me about her conversation with Sam in the last shoot.

"...Avana naaku pudungra madhri  ketutu naan room ah vittu poiten..analum ennaku edho seria padula...seri nu naan andha room ku pakathu room ku ponnen.. approm thaan nee vandha...nee pesitu pona pirag...naa vonna thedi polam nu irrundhen..ana adhu kula en thambi Sam irruka room la vandhan.."