Part 6

The cousins rushed to the reception desk panting and sweating. "WHERE'S JEON JUNGKOOK'S ROOM!?!". They screamed and so did someone next to them. "Y'all heard too?". Namjoon says. "Duh". Yoongi said. "Umm...  He's in room 302". The lady says and the men all rushed up the stairs.

 The lady says and the men all rushed up the stairs

"JUNGKOOK!". They all yelled and the young man looks at his Hyungs. "Jungkook! Are you ok!?!". Hoseok was the first one the rushes to Jungkook. Hoseok grabs Jungkook's face and searches for bruises. "Who do I have to kill Kook?". Namjoon asked. "I'm about to buy everything your company stands for". Yoongi hissed. "Lily really did call y'all". Jungkook sighs.

"You're in the hospital!". Hoseok yelled and Jungkook shows them a small cut on his arm and his Hyungs just stared at it. "Yeah... I'm in here for this". Jungkook groaned. "Lily is panicking over nothing". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I am not!".

(Told y'all he will come back)

"This isn't necessary Lily". Jungkook glared at his agent. "H-hi Lily". Both Yoongi and Namjoon blushed while saying. Hoseok just rolls his eyes. "Hi". Lily says dryly and walks over to Jungkook and pokes his forehead. "You wasted my Hyungs time". Jungkook said. "I just saved your life". Lily said. "You could have gotten a infection and a bitch would have to cut off your arm". Lily said. "So... You're welcome".

"I hate you". Jungkook spat. "Aww! So do I". Lily pinches Jungkook's cheek. "You should be nicer to Lily Kook". Namjoon said. "Exactly, he's being a good agent and helping you". Yoongi says. Jungkook looks at them stunned. "Oh... Thanks you two". Lily smiles at Yoongi and Namjoon. "See? Even your Hyungs agree with me". Lily giggles and Hoseok just plays with his hair, annoyed.

'His fucking name is Lily... And why are so blushy blushy with him?'. Hoseok glared at Lily and looks at Jungkook. "How did you get that cut anyway?". Hoseok asked. "By jumping out a helicopter that was on fire". Jungkook replied. "And that's all you got?". Yoongi says. "Yup!". Jungkook grins. "Lucky". Namjoon said. "He most certainly is not!". Lily yelled. "He waited for the helicopter to blow up before he jumped out of it!".

"Ok, but did I or did I not look hot jumping out of it?". Jungkook said and Lily rubs his head. "I need a stress relief animal before you kill me". Lily said. "So get one". Jungkook said. "I am... Since the Hybrid store is having a adoption event". Lily said. "Hybrid store?". Namjoon says. "You didn't know?". Lily walks over to Namjoon and shows him his phone. "There's a adoption event happening next week". Lily said.

"You smell nice". Namjoon says and Lily looks at him. "It looks nice". Namjoon said. "That is NOT what you said". Jungkook says. "Fuck up Kook". Namjoon said. "Umm... What's a hybrid?". Everyone looks at Yoongi. "Bless your little heart". Lily giggles. "Simple explanation... Hybrids are half human and half animals". Lily said. "You can do the rest on your own". Lily told him.

"I want one". Jungkook says and gave his Hyungs puppy eyes. "You won't take care of one properly". Hoseok said. "Namjoon can teach me". Jungkook said. "You had a hybrid?". Lily looks at Namjoon. "We can go look at them only and I'll see if I'll let you have one". Hoseok says, changing the subject. "Really!?!". Jungkook shouted. "You're the best!". Jungkook says. "I know". Hoseok laughed.

"Come on Yoongi, we have to go back to the company". Hoseok doesn't even let his cousin answer before he drags Yoongi out the room. "Please tell me that you're not getting a hybrid too". Yoongi says and Hoseok scoffs.

"I'll do what I please".