Part 72

A few days has pass in the home and it was weird

A few days has pass in the home and it was weird... For the hybrids at least. They noticed how their humans have been acting strangely but they always brushed it aside, til now. Now both Jimin and Caesar was staring at their humans with a weird look on their faces cause they wanted answers.

"Are you two just gonna keep staring at us or...?". Hoseok says. "What are y'all hiding from us?". Caesar asked and they saw the cousin tense up. "I mean... What chu mean?". Hoseok says. "Hoseok". Caesar growls and Hoseok shivers. "Shit, that was hot". Hoseok said. "Really?". Yoongi said. "You know what am about, I'm a fucking mess". Hoseok says.

"Did something happen at the company?". Jimin asked. "No Jimin, everything is fine". Yoongi said. "So what are you hiding?". Jimin looked at Yoongi. "It's nothing to worry about cutie, ok?". Hoseok says. "But I wanna help". Jimin pouts. "You don't have to help, we got it so don't worry, ok?". Hoseok says and Jimin nods. "I heard Jin was looking for...". "Jin isn't here". Caesar said.

"Neither is Namjoon". Caesar stared at Hoseok. "Oh... Shit". Hoseok gulps. "Jimin, go to Tae". Caesar said. "Ok". Jimin walks upstairs and Caesar glared at the cousins. "Talk". Caesar ordered. "There's nothing to...". "We know the place they were at". Yoongi caved. "Yoongi!". Hoseok yells and hits Yoongi in his head. "And?". Caesar raised a brow. "We... We're going to stop these people from hurting hybrids".

Hoseok pinched the bridge of his nose and sighs. "And... You think that wasn't something I wanted to be part of?". Caesar says. "What?". Hoseok blinked. "I've been in one of those places". Caesar said. "You what?". Hoseok hissed. "Relax babe". Caesar chuckled. "They kicked me out cause I kept killing their men". Caesar said. "What?". Yoongi says and Caesar turns to him. "What?". Caesar said.

"You expect me to be quiet when they tried to hurt me?". Caesar snickers. "You should know me by now Yoongi, I like fighting... For no reason". Caesar said. "I don't know what y'all got so far but I want in". Caesar said. "I want to rip someone's arm off and stuff it down someone's throat". Caesar said laughing. Hoseok jumps on Caesar and kissed him. "That was so damn hot". Hoseok pants.

"Oh really?". Caesar smirks and Hoseok nods. "I'm still here". Yoongi raised his hand and the couple looked at him. "Right...". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Come on boo, we can go to one of those places and just fuck shit up". Hoseok said. "Sounds good to me". Caesar said. "What about me?". Yoongi said. "You have a cute little hybrid to watch". Hoseok said. "Yeah, spend some time with Jimin".

"I would love to spend time with him but I...". "Wonderful! Come on babe". Hoseok says. "Right". Caesar carries Hoseok out the house and Yoongi watched them leave in silence. "I want to help too". Yoongi groaned. "Man...". Yoongi sighed.

"I feel so unwanted".