Part 17

"Tae, and be honest with me... Did you have something to do with the missing banana milk?". Jin asked. "Mom, and with complete honesty, no". Taehyung said. "No, I don't believe you". Jin crosses his arm. "I was completely honest with you!". Taehyung yells. "And besides... I only drink banana milkshakes". Taehyung said.

"Like y'all can have all that banana milk shit... Taste like ass". Taehyung shivers and he wasn't lying, he really hates banana milk. "Also... Can you stop blaming me for every little thing?". Taehyung says. "I don't do a lot of things and it really does hurt that you don't trust me". Taehyung said. Jin looks Taehyung up and down and sighs. "No, I won't do it". Jin said.

"You're right not to trust me". Taehyung laughed. "But I really didn't do it". Taehyung said. "Fine, fine". Jin groaned and looks at Jimin who was playing with a yellow ball. "Where did you find that baby?". Jin asked. "I didn't". Jimin said. "Yoongi gave it to me... Well he technically didn't give it to me". Jimin says. "And... Who's Yoongi?". Jin asks.

"The guy with the bloody nose?". Taehyung tilts his head. "Bloody nose?". Jin gasped. "You gave someone a bloody nose!?! I'm so proud!". Jin rubs to Jimin and hugs him. "Don't worry, mama will take care of the rest". Jin said. "But I didn't give him a bloody nose". Jimin says. "It just happened". Jimin said and Taehyung and Jin look at each other.

"Cuteness". Taehyung and Jin nods. "Huh?". Jimin blinks. "Your cuteness gave him a bloody nose". Jin said. "How?". Jimin asks. "Don't underestimate your adorableness Chim". Taehyung said. "While you two talk, I'll go get us some food". Jin walks out and Taehyung smiles at Jimin. "Wh-what?". Jimin said. "So... You and Yoongi huh, how long?". Taehyung smirks. "For about five minutes, since that tall man came in".

"Yo-you ruined it". Taehyung sighed. "B-but I answered you". Jimin says. "You're no fun". Taehyung said and gets up from the bed. "I'mma go and look for dad". Taehyung said. "No you're not". Jimin said. "And you're going to stop me?". Taehyung chuckled. "You're so cu...". "You gave all the milk to the tall man". Jimin cuts him off. "I will tell Eomma that not only did you lie to him but you also have some banana milk in your room".

"Ha! Jokes on you, I don't have any banana milk in my room". Taehyung said. "It's in the floor". Jimin says and Taehyung starts sweating. "Ho-How do you know?". Taehyung says. "How do you know all of this!?!". Taehyung shouts. "My friend told me". Jimin said. "So... Are you leaving?". Jimin asked. "You have a friend?". Taehyung says. "I'm hurt, I'm your friend!". Taehyung yelled.

"Friend or brother?". Jimin giggled. "You're mean". Taehyung pouts. "Boys! I got food". Jin walks in carrying tons of food. "It's ok, other hybrids don't need to eat anyway". Taehyung said. "That's what I told him". Caesar walks in holding food and drinks. "Sorry Caesar". Taehyung said. "Thank you Tae". Caesar said. "I don't care". Jin gives Jimin some mochi and a pork bowl. "Thank you Eomma". Jimin said.

"I don't want no one to take you away from me!". Jin hugs Jimin. "Overprotective". Taehyung laughs. "Mothers always have to let go of their babies". Caesar says and Jin barked at him. "Mom... You're a kangaroo, just wanted to make that clear". Taehyung says and eats his banana burger. "Whatever". Jin rolled his eyes. "Oh by the way... Those men and Hoseok will be back tomorrow". Caesar says bluntly and they all looked at him.

"What?".