Part 64

"Eomma! Eomma!"

"Eomma! Eomma!". Jimin barged into the room, scaring the hell out of the kangaroo. "What is it baby?". Jin asked. "Look! I made mochis just for you!". Jimin beams happily. "Mochi?". Jin says and Jimin nods. "You are so cute". Jin said and walked over to Jimin to take the plate of mochis from him. "Thank you baby". Jin kissed Jimin on his forehead and Jimin stood still.

"Hmm? What's wrong Jimin?". Jin asked. "What's that on your neck?". Jimin asked and Jin quickly covered the left side of his neck. "I thought the make up would work". Jin sighs. "Something bit you". Jimin pouts. "Are you ok?". Jimin asks. "I'm fine love, don't worry about it". Jin blushed. "S-so... Did you make them all by yourself?". Jin asked. "Nope! Smiley helped me". Jimin replied.

"But what made you want to make mochis?". Jin says. "I-I haven't seen you eat them, so I wanted you to try one". Jimin said. "Al-also... I just wanted to say thank you". Jimin played with his fingers. "Thank... Me?". Jin says confused. "We-well... You and Tae always took care of me and I don't do anything in return for you two, so... Thank you for everything Eomma you did for me". Jimin said.

"You...". Jin starts tearing up. "You are the cutest thing on the planet!". Jin gave Jimin a tight hug. "You don't have to thank me sweetie, ok?". Jin says. "I would save you and Tae a million more times if I could, so don't thank me for doing the right thing". Jin said. "Ok... But I'm making cupcakes next time". Jimin says and Jin laughed. "I can't wait". Jin grins and finally tried a mochi. "Oh! This is good". Jin said.

"Rea-really?". Jimin said. "Yes". Jin nods. "Is this salted caramel I taste?". Jin asked. "Yup!". Jimin smiled. "I wanted to let Yoongi have one but he doesn't like sweet things so I asked smiley if we can make something that wasn't that sweet". Jimin said. "You're talking a lot about Yoongi these days". Jin snickers. "I-I am not!". Jimin puffed out his cheeks then remembered what happened in the kitchen.

"Actually, something weird happened in the kitchen". Jimin said and Jin looks at him. "Oh? What happen?". Jin asks. "Well Lily...". "Lily". Jin growls. "That pink prick is still alive". Jin huffed. "He ain't pretty, I don't know what Joon sees in him". Jin rolled his eyes. "Joon? Who's Joon?". Jimin asked. "Continue with your story baby". Jin changed the subject.

"So... I don't know what happen but when Lily grabbed Yoongi's hand... I didn't like it, at all". Jimin said. "Right?". Jin scoffs. "Bitch is always touching shit that ain't his". Jin growls. "That's our clingy factor". Jimin and Jin jumped when the heard Caesar's voice. "You big bitch! Make some noise with your heavy ass!". Jin yelled. "Why? Why do you have to hurt me like that?". Caeser asked, grabbing his chest.

"What is that?". Jimin asked. "Our clingy trait?". Caesar says and Jimin nods. "Basically, it means that you grown attached to someone and you don't want others to touch them". Caesar explains. "Just like how Jin wrapped his self around Namjoon's arm when he was talking to Lily". Caeser laughed. "I didn't see your big ass!". Jin yelled. "But I saw you". Caesar grins.

"Anyway, don't worry about it Jimin, it's a good thing". Caesar said. "It is?". Jimin says. "Yeah, it means that you are getting attached to Yoongi". Caesar said. "And that's a good thing". Caesar ruffles Jimin's head. "It's... Nice to see you get along with a human so quickly". Caesar said. "See baby, I told you there were good humans in this world". Jin smiled and Jimin looks up at him.

"There really is".