Part 87

Yoongi was on his phone in the kitchen when two uninvited people walked in

Yoongi was on his phone in the kitchen when two uninvited people walked in. "Yoongi!". Hoseok skips around his cousin. "You look SO happy this morning". Jin bounces around Yoongi. "Any special happened yesterday?". Jin asks. "We're not noisy, I swear". Hoseok said. "You two embarrassed him". Yoongi says, not looking away from his phone.

"What?". Jin stopped bouncing on his tail. "Y'all made him cry with all of that stuff y'all put up". Yoongi said and the friends went quiet. "W-we didn't...". "I know". Yoongi cuts off his cousin. "M-my baby!". Jin ran out the kitchen. "Damn it". Hoseok groaned and followed after Jin. Yoongi smiled and shakes his head. "Weirdos".

 "Weirdos"

Jimin was reading a book when his door was opened violently. Jimin jumps and he saw Jin and Hoseok run up to him and they gave him a big hug. "Umm?". Jimin says confused. "We're so sorry!". They said. Jimin just stood still with confusion on his face. "We didn't mean it make you cry sweetie". Jin said. "Cr... Yoongi told you!". Jimin yelped and his ears dropped. "We really didn't mean to do all of that Jimin". Hoseok said.

"We were... Just a little excited that's all". Jin pouted. "I mean... This was new for you and I was happy". Jin said. "And this was the first time my cousin actually liked someone". Hoseok says. "Really?". Jimin said. "Of course!". Hoseok beamed. "I-I thought he liked Lilly". Jimin said and both Jin and Hoseok clicked their tongues. "That stupid little bitch". Jin said. "Thinking that he's all hot and shit, like bitch get over yourself". Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, like... Look at us bestie". Jin says. "We are fucking fabulous best friend". Hoseok flipped his hair. "Damn right we are". Jin huffed. "But back to my baby". Jin says. "Yeah, what happened last night cutie?". Hoseok asked. "Well...". Jimin told them everything happened and Jin looks at Hoseok. "I like to apologies to you on behalf of my dense ass cousin... He ate dirt when he was five". Hoseok said. "Apology accepted". Jin says.

"Dirt?". Jimin says. "Don't you worry your cute little head Jimin". Hoseok pats Jimin on his head. "I'm very happy for you two". Hoseok said. "You two are adorable together". Hoseok giggled. "Th-thank you". Jimin blushed. "Bu-but what do I call Yoongi now?". Jimin asks. "Ask Yoongi". The friends said. "Ok?". Jimin blinks. "Welp... Bye!". The two friends ran out the room and Jimin watched them.

"Weird".