Part 95

Everyone was in the kitchen when Caesar walks in

Everyone was in the kitchen when Caesar walks in. "Anyone want to tell me why Jin is in the hallway turning off and on the light while laughing and holding Jimin's blanket". Caesar says and everyone looks at him. "Damn...". Jungkook turned to Namjoon. "The hell did you do?". Jungkook asks. "I didn't do anything!". Namjoon yelled. "Why you yelling for?". Jungkook raised a brow. "Guilty ass".

Namjoon groans and ignored Jungkook. "Don't fucking ignore me". Caesar said. "That's some scary ass shit right there, like... I had to jump out the window cause I didn't want to walk pass him". Caesar says. "Told you it wasn't a earthquake". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Well at least we are more prepared!". Jungkook yelled. "We are learning!". Jungkook huffed. "We are going to die and y'all don't give a fuck".

"Umm...". Namjoon raised his hand. "Y'all isn't a word". Namjoon said. "Here we go". Jungkook groaned. "That is a slang for extremely lazy people that can't say you all". Namjoon says and Hoseok glances at him. "Secondly, y'all are going to die, not me". Namjoon said. "You just said that wasn't a word!". Jungkook shouted. "Ok and?". Namjoon says. "I can't". Caesar sighs and turns to Hoseok who was sitting pretty and sipping tea.

"Babe, help me". Caesar said. Hoseok sips his tea loudly, smacks his lips and turns to his boyfriend. "Why?". Hoseok asked. "Jin is thirty seconds from murder". Caesar said. Hoseok looks his boyfriend up and down and sips his tea again. "Well... Jin, are you going to murder?". Hoseok says. Jungkook pushed Taehyung in front of him and jumps out the window, Namjoon was already gone and Taehyung was on the ground with betrayal on his face.

"Th-that fucking bastard!". Taehyung yelled. "Don't kill me!". Caesar begs. "Y'all some bitches". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "And for the record... Jimin and Yoongi been gone for two days, how the hell is my main bitch supposed to feel?". Hoseok says. "But... It's a date weekend". Caesar said. "A. Date. Weekend".

 Weekend"

"Oh, you look cute bestie". Hoseok said. "Aw, thank you boo!". Jin smiled at Hoseok then gave Caesar a death glare. "He didn't tell me he was going to keep my baby away from me". Jin growls. "If he would have told me, then it will be ok but he didn't". Jin gave Caesar a dark smile. "I'm going to kill your cousin bestie". Jin says. "Enjoy". Hoseok says, eating a croissant. "At least you know Jimin is safe and having fun". Caesar said.

"I want my baby". Jin growls. "I'm sure he's fine bestie, so don't stress". Hoseok says. "Are you sure?". Jin asks. "Of course!". Hoseok beams. "Why don't you go beat up on the neighbors and I'll bake you some cookies, would you like that?". Hoseok says. "Mmm hmm". Jin nods. "Good boy, now go have fun". Hoseok said and Jin bounces out the house. "He's so cute". Hoseok giggles. "I-I'm so scared and turned on right now". Caesar said.

"What the hell is wrong with me?". Caesar shakes his head. "It's the Hobi effect darling". Hoseok says. "Well...". Caesar smirks. "How about you help me". Caesar said. "Oh, naughty naughty". Hoseok said. "Can I wear my leash?". Hoseok pants. "You didn't have a choice". Caesar said. "Hooray!". Hoseok cheers and ran out the kitchen. "He's so cute". Caesar smiled and followed after Hoseok.

Taehyung blinks after the whole ordeal and groaned. "Di-did...".

"Did they forget about me?".