lethal duo

"No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her

"No grave can hold my body down, I'll crawl home to her." 

Aaliyah's thoughts were still floated with Anakin's promise for days. She didn't know what to think about it, however, she soon realized, that this exactly is what the Sith are all about. The apprentice killing the master, while the apprentice becomes the teacher and takes on his own pupil. Does Anakin have someone who would become his apprentice?

Immediately, Aaliyah's mind went to Calista, the pretty, dark-skinned girl with enchanting eyes and a sharp tongue. The girl, herself, told Aaliyah, that Anakin trusts her more than anyone else. That he was in charge during her training, possibly training her himself. She was strong with the force, a skilful fighter and had anything it took to be the next apprentice of a Sith Lord if Anakin killed Palpatine.

They would be a lethal duo; Calista would follow any order from Anakin (at least that's what Aaliyah assumed) and Anakin would be able to reach his full potential. They would be unstoppable.

They would be lethal; Aaliyah was sure about it.

Aaliyah stayed in Anakin's quarters the whole time, just in a different room, after she snapped at smirking Anakin, that she will not share a room, let alone a bed with him. "Suit yourself. But you are welcome to join me whenever you feel lonely," was his sassy and overly arrogant response, making Aaliyah even more irritated. Because the truth is, she wouldn't mind falling asleep next to him. But she won't tell him that.

Therefore, she moved to the room opposite his master bedroom and tried to avoid him at all costs. She tried to tell herself, that it was because his whole existence, his presence disgusted her, made her blood boil and feel unusually vengeful, for everything he had done. But the truth was quite different and that scared her. She felt shameful, when her real feeling came to the surface anytime she could hear his steps outside her door. Aaliyah was scared that he would recognize her emotions and use them against her and was terrified she wouldn't be able to control herself in his presence any longer and act on her deepest, darkest desires.

It was morning and Aaliyah couldn't say how many days she was in the room. One weak? Ten days? Fourteen days? She was pacing the room, utterly upset and distressed after she woke up from another dream that included Anakin with her in bed, doing things that need to stay buried deep inside her mind. How could she be so weak? She needs to get a hold of herself before these thoughts and dreams lead her down the path she can't go.

That's when the main character of her dream walked into her room, as nonchalant and proud as ever. He was dressed in black robes, missing his cape and black helmet, two lightsabres swinging back and forth on his belt whenever he took a step closer to Aaliyah, who was now standing in the middle of the room as if a bolt of lightning struck her. But now, when she looked at his face, she could only think about how handsome he is and how the version of him in her mind can't compare to the real Anakin standing proudly in front of her.