swallowed by anger

"Cause it gets my blood boiling and I'm coming unglued

"Cause it gets my blood boiling and I'm coming unglued. It would hit you like poison if you knew what I knew. You would be angry too."

It must have been days since she saw Vader, but she frequently saw Calista, who brought her food - which was now at least eaten by Aaliyah. Calista was always silent, ignoring Aaliyah completely, the only evidence that Calista knew she was there was the scoff on her face, the displeasure evident in her eyes that never looked directly at Aaliyah.

It was agony to just sit in the room and do nothing. She would take snapping at Vader's comments any day. But she somehow knew that he was not Mustafar anymore, he was gone for days. He didn't even try to contact her through the force, and the fact that she would want that was only a sign of how people can lose their minds if they are isolated long enough.

Aaliyah often wondered if he was somewhere killing another Jedi, but no, she would feel it. Then she guessed he was doing something against the Rebel Alliance, and at that moment a nostalgic emotion squeezed her heart painfully. What she would do to talk to them, to see them, to hug Ahsoka, to explain Obi-Wan that she had to leave, and make sure he was not angry at her. Although, Obi-Wan was never angry, only disappointed which was honestly worse. She hoped they were not looking for her, but she was sure Ahsoka took care of that. The only thing she knew was that they are still fighting for their freedom, while her, Aaliyah, ex-Jedi knight, servant of the light side was ready to tell Vader that she wanted to be taught by him.

During his last visit, he gave her an opinion to rot in this room, or to become his student. She declined automatically. Then he gave her time to reconsider his proposition. And she was still ready to say no. Big no.

But once again, Vader knew what he was doing, letting her lose her marbles in this stupid room, probably ordering Calista to not even share eye contact with her and to isolate her from anything and anyone. She saw this as an opportunity to keep her sanity, even though only Vader would be her company, and in this situation, the saying "better no company than bad company" doesn't apply. She also saw it as a chance to get out of this room, and finally, do something that could possibly help their case. Finding a way to destroy the Empire from within.

Vader will surely be careful, but she will also carefully listen to everything, watch for any clues, and analyze her surroundings. Aaliyah had no clue as to why Vader wanted to teach her, he didn't give her an explanation, as expected, but she was sure it was not from the goodness of his heart. He was planning something, and she could only guess what. Perhaps, he wanted to overthrow Palpatine and became the ultimate Sith Lord. That's their way of life, the student kills the teacher and then takes on his own apprentice. Which she refused to be.

Her stomach was full, she was not thirsty anymore, her vision was not blurry, and her strength finally returned, when Vader walked through the door, that shut behind him immediately. He came for his answer, and he could not possibly know how eager Aaliyah was to speak to someone. Even if it was Vader, the worst of the worst.