anxious droid and infatuated Dark Lord

"What are you willing to do

"What are you willing to do."

Aaliyah was confused and slightly annoyed when she was watching the peculiar droid now standing opposite her. He had humanoid form, golden and extremely talkative. "Say that again?" Aaliyah shook her head and watched the droid anxiously look around. Could a droid feel anxiety or discomfort? Sure, she knew Artoo who had more character and personality than some people she knew, but this human-like droid was something else.

"I am C-3PO human-cyborg relations, and I am at your service my lady. The maker gave me an important task to be at your side anytime you need it," he said and slightly bowed his upper body when he said the words "my lady".

"The maker? And who your maker might be?" Aaliyah asked and somehow knew the answer before the droid could say anything. But why was he giving her a droid to grant her any wish she could have? Hopefully, the kiss they shared yesterday would not make him believe, that everything was fine. It was just a relapse in her judgement. She was overwhelmed by her meeting with the Emperor and he used it against her.

"Oh, of course, it's master Anakin," he said, and Aaliyah hummed, rolling her eyes slightly.

"Tell your master, your maker, that I don't think he understands the word "prisoner" and the fact that I am not here willingly. I don't need your services," she said, and continue to sit on the bed, clutching a glass of drink in her hands, ignoring the droid who suddenly looked panicked.

"I must insist, my lady. The maker said..." he tried again, but Aaliyah cut him off quickly and with sharper tone than the friendly droid deserved.

"I don't care what he said," was all she could snap before the door to her room opened, and Anakin, Darth Vader, was standing there, which made her roll her eyes again. "Great," she murmured and took a sip from her drink to distract herself from blushing. As soon as her eyes found him, her memory went to yesterday's events, when he looked at her with so much lust and kissed her with passion. But she shouldn't think about that, when just minutes prior that, his master ruthlessly tortured her.

"Master I was trying to..." the droid went on, snitching on her poor behaviour, but he was cut off once again when Anakin walked inside the room.

"I understand Threepio, I knew how she would react," it was the small smirked he threw her way, that stir another wave of annoyance inside her. "Why do you have to be so difficult," he asked her straightforward, and in her opinion kind of rude.

"Newfound hobby," she shrugged her shoulder, and with head held high and eyes turned on an empty wall, she continued to ignore the two unwelcomed entities. And she did a good job, until one of them, the human one, was right at her side, standing above her. Her breath caught in her throat, hopefully not giving away what his presence did with her. But he probably knew anyway, that's why he slightly smiled when he reached out his hand and touched her cheek, that immediately got reddish tint to it.