Chapter 23: Healing

Chapter 23: Healing

This chapter includes minor NSFW content- depends on your definition of inappropriate- in other words, it's just a really steamy scene, alright? They didn't have seggs or anything but I'll be sure to put a warning for when it comes up.

Finn's POV 

Miraculously, Oliver actually agreed that we went to his house so that I could treat his bruises. I know I could've simply done it in a bathroom at the gala, but that would've been too easy, and I didn't want anyone to walk in on us when we're doing something intimate like that. And besides that, I wanted to see his brother and his mom.

Chad was gracious enough to drive the both of us there and I knocked on the door to which his mom answered with her carrying Austin, the both of them were in their PJ's, ready to go to sleep.

"Oh, Finn, what a nice surprise! Please, please, come inside, I'll prepare you some tea." She said as she stepped aside to let the two of us enter. She gave Oliver and I each a hug before urging us to follow her deeper into the house.

As we were walking, I couldn't ignore the fact that Oliver had slipped my hand into his, rubbing it ever so slightly. 

"Hello, Mr. Finn." Austin greeted shyly as we reached the kitchen, his little hands tugging at my suit.

"Hey, Austin. I hope you've been sleeping more and following your mom, huh?" I said as I crouched down beside him so our eyes were leveled.

"Yeah! My mom- mommy and daddy always, uh, always tell me I'm a good boy, 'cause I, hee, I sleep more now!" He said as he raised his arms up the air proudly.

His time-to-time stuttering and him being so proud of himself was just too much cuteness for me to handle. I gave him a smile before patting his hair.

"That's good! I hope you keep that up." I said just as Oliver's mom finished with her signature tea. 

"There you two go. Now, tell me, how did the gala go?" She asked excitedly, sitting down in front of us, waiting for us to tell how it went.

Oliver and I looked at each other before I cleared my throat. "Well, it went really great actually, Oliver and I... well, we were together the whole night, just going around and talking to people, the most times I've talked to people I didn't know. Chad was also with us." I explained which made her smile.

"You know, the funny thing is... Oliver had attended that gala twice now but I could tell he never enjoyed it, even with Chad there, he would always go home extremely early and this has been the latest he went home." Jen told.

I laughed along with her while Oliver only shook his head with a smile. After our laughter died down, Oliver looked at me with a questioning gaze. I could tell that he was debating whether of not we should tell her about the mess that actually made us go home. So I subtly shook my head and from that, he nodded in understanding.

"Well, I'm sure you two are very tired with the gala and all, drink your tea before it cools. And by the way, if you want, Finn, you can sleepover here." Jen offered.

"I think I will. If that's not any bother on your part?" I asked shyly.

Jen shook her head. "You're welcome here anytime, you're like a family already."

I was about to say something when little footsteps interrupted our conversation. "Mommy, where is Mr. Dino?" Austin suddenly said as he came running down the hall towards us.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Oliver, could you maybe help Austin find his stuffed toy? It's somewhere in the library." 

"Sure. Come here, Austin, we'll find Mr. Dino." Oliver said before Austin adorably led him out the kitchen.