Seven

There were seven:

- years a student spends at Hogwarts

- floors at Hogwarts

- horcruxes (Tom Riddle's diary, Marvolo Gaunt's ring, Rowena Ravenclaw's diadem, Salazar Slytherin's locket, Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Harry Potter and Nagini)

- Weasley children (Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron and Ginny)

- galleons paid by Harry for his wand

- players in a Quidditch team

- obstacles leading up to the philosopher's stone (Fluffy, Sprout's devil's snare, Flitwick's flying keys, the giant chess set, Quirell's troll, Snape's potions and The Mirror of Erised.)

- Individuals attacked by the basilisk (Mrs. Norris, Colin Creevy, Justin Finch-Fletchly, Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, Hermione Granger, Penelope Clearwater and Harry Potter)

- locks on Professor Moody's trunk

- secret passages in and out he school shown on the Marauders Map

- golden snitches caught by Harry during his time as seeker (vs. Slytherin and vs. Hufflepuff in his 1st year, vs. Slytherin in his 2nd year, vs. Ravenclaw and vs. Slytherin in his 3rd year, vs. Slytherin in his 5th year and vs. Slytherin in his 6th year)

- Harry Potters in the Battle of Seven Potters (Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur and Mundungus)

- times when Harry Potter escaped death from Lord Voldemort before finishing him off. (in Godric's hollow, over the philosopher's stone, in the chamber of secrets, in Little Hangleton, during the battle in the department of Mysteries, during the battle of the seven potters, and during the battle of Hogwarts in the forbidden forest)

- known spells (Transfiguration, charm, Jinx, hex, Curse, Counter-spell and healing spell)