Are you a Slytherin??

Slytherin Characteristics:

- Slytherins often feel like they have too much responsibility on their shoulders.

- Common Slytherin Boggarts : Failure, death, being trapped,wasps or bees, being buried alive.

- Slytherins are more likely to develop OCD or depression.

- Some common Slytherin talents are acting, writing, playing piano and dancing. Things that require great skill and practice.

- Slytherins can't keep a secret unless it's their own. Then they guard it with their lives.

- Most Slytherins can be really friendly to those who deserve it.

- Slytherins fear facing after you've seen them cry.

- Slytherins are likely to come up with 'What if' thoughts. These thoughts can keep them up all night.

- Slytherins hold grudges. They may not bring what you did but they'll never forget.

- Slytherins don't like relying on other people.

- Slytherins can't stand it when people ask stupid questions. Especially I the answer is obvious.

- Slytherins like to pish the limits and see how much they can get away with.

- When a Slytherin cries, it's probably because of stress and not sadness.

- Slytherins fear failure.

- Slytherins are their own worst critics.

- Slytherins are often very misunderstood.

- Slytherins keep arguing even when they know that they're wrong.

- Slytherins don't get mad. They get even.

- Sometimes Slytherins keep fighting long after they've forgotton the reason they were fighting for.

- Slytherins are likely the most stubborn and persistent kind of people.

- Slytherins tend to believe that they're never good enough.