Facts abot the Movies (2)

1) An outbreak of head lice occurred among the young cast while filming Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets.

2) Harry potter and The Goblet of Fire features one of the largest underwater sets ever constructed with a capacity of 13200 gallons of water.

3) While shooting Harry Potter and The Chamber of secrets, Dobby was played by a ball on a stick and was added digitally later.

4) Danielle Radcliffe learned he had won the role of Harry Potter while in a bathtub.

5) At least one full scale dragon, which could blow real fire, was constructed on set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

6) Danielle Radcliffe suffered two ear infections following the underwater filming in Harry POtter and the Goblet of fire.

7) in Harry POtter and the chamber of secrets Hugh Grant was originally cast as Gilderoy Lochart but was forced to withdraw at the last moment.

8) In the UK harry potter and the chamber of secrets became the first movie to acheive a million DVD sales in its first weekend.

9) In the Harry potter and the sorcerers stone the tabby cat ran away during filming and came back two days later.

10) Liam Aiken was originally given the role of Harry Potter but a day late the offer was revoked when it was discovered that he wasn't British.

11) For harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban the effects team spent six months creating the Dementors.