The Marauders Map

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs,

Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischeif Makers are proud to present

The Marauders Map

* Creator: Remus Lupin, Petre Pettigrew, Sirius Black and James Potter

* James was born to an elderly witch and wizard, who were very well off financially. Because he was their only child, James' parents pampered him a great deal. He grew to be arrogant, boastful, and proud, but deep down a good person.

*Sirius was born and raised by his parents Orion and Walburga, who were both Black by birth and second cousins. He rebelled against his family's values, putting permanent sticking charmns on Gryffindor banners, as well as Muggle girls in bikinis, motorcycles and a picture of himself and his Gryffindor friends on the walls of hs room to emphasis his differences from the Black's family.

* Remus was bitten by the werewolf Greyback and he became a werewolf himself at a ykung age.His parents all that they could, but found no cure. Although he was unsafe of the safety of allowing him to attend school Hogwarts, Dumbledore has successfully convinced him to go.

* Peter was born to a single mother who was a witch. In school, he hero-worshipped James and Sirius. He was less than an average student acedemically, and often tok part in James' and sirius' bullying of snape.

* They were all sorted into the Gryffindor house.

* As second years, James, Sirius, and peter figured out that Remus was a werewolf. Their goal became to help Remuswith his 'Furry little problems' and to create a map of the entire school.

* James, Sirius and Peter learned to successfully tranform ino their animagi when they reached their 5th year at Hogwarts.

* "Padfoot" and "Prongs" were large enough to control "Moony" during his monthly tranfomations and "wormtail" was small enough to get past the Whomping Willow's defences so the group could get to the Shreiking Shack.

* They died in the opposite order from which they were introduced on the map.

* James dies protecting Hharry.

* Sirius died at the Department of Mysteries when Bllatrix knocked him into the wall.

* Peter died letting Harry and the others escape from the cellar at Malfoy Manor.

* Rremus died fighting Antonin Dolohov in the Battle of Hogwarts.

"Mischeif Managed"

Credits: ItsGonnaDriveMeCrazy