ahhhh why cant i do a stupid title name

kens pov:
my mind replayed the event of the previous night again and again. No matter what I did i couldn't get him out of my head. What I needed was to get out of here. I needed to go to and clear my head and I knew the perfect place to go. The beach.

I've always been a sucker for the beach and it helps clear my head. The car repairmen called me today and told me car was ready to go. I decided to drive to the beach. When I arrived I and getting prepared to relax when i saw two familiar faces. Raquelle and ryan. They were arguing about who knows what and I was about to turn around when i heard raquelle call my name.

"oh ken! come join us!!" she said waving me over.

i debated just leaving but i just couldn't say no. I walked over and ryan didn't even look at me. I don't know what his problem was. couldn't be just be mature for once??

"please excuse ryan's rude behavior he slept on the wrong side of the bed yesterday." she said and she kicked him while doing so.

"ow!" he said angrily

" well now you finally said something." she said whilst rolling her eyes.
"Come on ken you can be on my team!"

i reluctantly went over to raquelles side of the court. And got ready to play.

I served it over the net and ryan quickly hit it back.

"Dang ryan that ball left your side fast." I hope he knew what I was talking about.

Ryan just scowled at me. This bickering went on for ages until ryan looked at me at slammed the ball on our side right into my face. He then said,

"i'm done playing this game." He then stormed off and i knew i had to find him.

"Bye raquelle i have to go I uh left my oven on." i said quickly

"Why am I always being ditched you know i'm a priority too!" She said.

But i wasn't listening. i ran to the parking lot but ryan was already gone. shoot.

I drove and drove everywhere. Trying to find him but i couldn't. i decided to give up. What was the point. He just all of a sudden decided to hate me again and he's just so frustrating. i decided to go and sit alone on my favorite secret spot that nobody knew about. The rooftop.

now you might be wondering what do you mean "the rooftop" it's in the city and whenever i need fresh air i go there. It overlooks the city and has the most beautiful view. But anyway, i parked my car and walked up the stone steps to the very top. i was about to sit in my usual spot when i noticed it was occupied by none other than....

ryan?!?