the birthday party pt. 2

Kens pov:

Once Raquelle and Barbie noticed we were in the room they pulled away quicker than the blink of an eye.

"I- um- I can explain." Barbie quickly said, getting defensive.

"I still hate her! Just needed to put that out there!" Raquelle said quickly.

Barbie ignored her and quickly walked over to me.

"Ken, I don't know how to say this but, I just don't know if we ever connected. That doesn't excuse my behavior though." She told me.

"No, no barbie it's ok. Besides, there's something me and Ryan have to tell you.." I began.

Me and Ryan both looked at each other and before either of us could respond, raquelle gasped.

She slapped a hand over her mouth, in shock.

"Ryan has a thing for ken?! Oh this is blackmail material!"

"Hey! you have a thing with barbie." Ryan reminded her.

Raquelle went pale pretty fast.

"This is the most confusing love triangle ever." I said

"More like love circle." Raquelle said, taking a bite of cake from the table.

"So do you and Ryan have a thing for each other now?" Barbie asked.

I blushed glancing at ryan, who was to my left.

I think it's more than a thing- my subconscious just had to add.

Ryan ignored the question, leaving me feel a bit put off. If Raquelle and barbie could fess up why couldn't ryan?

Barbie took a deep breath, and told me,

"Look Ken I just wanted to say first, i'm sorry. But it looks like you had your own thing going on?" She said glancing at Ryan.

I blushed once again, my face was heating up more and more.

"Yeah.. but you explain first." I said.

"Well it all started a few weeks ago. I was at the fashion show, getting ready to go onstage. Raquelle had been... nicer to me that day. I didn't know why but I chose to ignore it. Also the truth is, I've always thought of you as more of a brother ken." Barbie said nervously.

"No way! I feel the same!" I said excitement riling up in my voice.

Barbie smiled and Raquelle rolled her eyes.

"Look, I know you guys are having your sappy bestie moment but can I tell my side of the story?" She said.

Everyone rolled their eyes, signaling for her to tell her side of the story.

"Well... that day at the fashion show, I felt something towards barbie. I planned to make that day hell for her. I had a whole plan to make a fool out of her, but for some idiotic reason.. I didn't." Raquelle said looking at barbie with a softness starting to appear in her eyes.

"One thing led to another and... well.. you know.." Barbie began, her tone growing quieter and quieter.

"We did the deed, in case you guys wanted to know." Raquelle said with a laugh. Barbie went red pretty fast and she cleared her throat.

Ryan and I's eyes widened. Damn they really went all the way. I don't know why me and Ryan hadn't done it yet, I mean we both wanted to? I knew that for a fact.

"If any of you use this against me I will ruin each and every one of your lives." Raquelle threatened while taking another bite of her cake.

"Nowwww... What's going on with you and Ryan ken?" Raquelle asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well.. um." I began embarrassed.  I'd never talked to anyone about this and I certainly didn't want to talk about it to my now ex girlfriend and the girl I thought wanted to be my girlfriend.

"We've done some things." Ryan said finally speaking up.

Barbie and Raquelle looked at each other. I knew what they were thinking, but they were wrong.

"Well i'm sure you guys have had a ball." Raquelle said, the corners of her mouth went from her grin to a smirk.

Shoot the ball!

"Wait guys what about the ball! It's in a couple of weeks and i'm supposed to still be dating barbie!" I exclaimed.

We all exchanged looks at each other. We were in a mess. A hot mess.

Raquelles smirk widened.

"Looks like i'm going to have to introduce you two to my world of evil scheming." She told us.

I don't know what Raquelles plan was, but it better be a good one. Or who knows how Malibu would react when they're favorite couples are both with the villains of the town.

not girl crush the version by harry styles coming on while i wrote this💀