13

We reached outside of our campus, we both of us ran out of breathe

We reached outside of our campus, we both of us ran out of breathe. I heard Preshtha laugh, and again I could enjoy those small balls which forms  on her cheeks. She looked so much more beautiful when she is in a joyous state.

"This is the craziest thing I've ever done" she said. I smiled listening to her but then she stopped laughing when she realised what the 'thing' actually meant.

And that's when it hit me, what I was going to do as well. Fuck, I was going to kiss her. This is so embarrassing.

Rudra be in your senses.

The first few minutes turned out to be awkward as none of us were talking and we both were staring here and there. I was amazed at my own antics which I was going to do today.

To dismiss the awkwardness, I cleared my throat so that Preshtha's attention is diverted towards me. "Why did you ran out of the class?" I asked her staring at the sky because to be honest I didn't want to be in eye to eye contact with her and make fool out of me again.

"It was getting awkward" she said as she fidgeted with her keychain on her bag.

"He is jerk, you know" I let out a heavy breathe. She chuckled a bit listening to my statement, and gave a nod

"I'll get going then?" She said which led me to raise my eyebrow, well I wanted to hangout with her for a while.

"Umm.. okay" I continued, "can we hangout after I get free from my business trips?" I questioned

My curiosity rose to another level as she was in her deep thoughts. I snapped my fingers at her to bring her back into the reality, "what are you thinking of?" I asked

She shook her head in response as her cheeks were tainted red. What was she actually thinking?

"Are you asking me out" she said kicking the small stone which was in her way.

To be honest I didn't actually thought about that, "sort of yes, sort of no" I said giving a confusing reply.

"Okay, let's hangout" she nodded and she waved me a bye and then we separated our ways.

I decide to attend some lectures as my attendance is very willing to go down in the upcoming week

After few hours I decide to leave, while I was heading towards my car, I heard Manas shouting my name. Why is this joker following me?

I rolled my eyes, as I see him displaying his toothy smile from which girls are charmed by him.

"What happened?" I asked placing my bag in the backseat.

"I'm sorry" he pouted like a baby, "fuck with your sorry" I said because I was still angry at him for his dumb tactics.

"Arey bhai, sorry na asa kay kartos" (bro I'm sorry I said, why are you behaving like this)