28

Damn it, I'll get late

Damn it, I'll get late. I have to take Kiara to her therapist by 12 and it's already 11:45. I don't want to do any of this stuffs. I just want to be preserved to Preshtha. It burns my heart doing things for someone that should be done to Preshtha. She is the one ruling my heart, not Kiara or anyone.

I just can't wait, to make Preshtha wholeheartedly mine and make it official in front of the world. I smiled as her face flashed in front of me. I'm just accompanying Kiara today so that I can find some proofs and reveal her game to everyone including her dad, because even he doesn't know how big of a fraud Kiara, his daughter is.

I wore a plain white shirt and paired it with my light blue jeans. I grabbed my car keys in an instant and started walking briskly towards my car.

Not going to spare you Kiara.

I turned on the engine and started my way towards her home. As I was driving, I got a call from Preshtha. I smiled as the pop-up of her name displayed on my screen. I immediately slide the green button and on the other side, I heard her sweet voice.

"Hello" that was first thing I heard from my airpods

"Hi babe. Wassup?"

"Rudra I want to talk to you about something really important" her sweet voice was sounding nervous.

"Yeah tell me. I'm listening" I said

"It's not something I want to talk on phone Rudra, can we just meet somewhere?" She asked me.

What was so serious? That she didn't want to talk on call.

"Umm okay, come at my place by 4 or 4:30-ish" I replied her and turned my steering, and finally reached Kiara's house.

"Okay" I heard her, "are you going somewhere?" She asked to make the sort of heated conversation light.

"Oh, I'm at Kiara's house right now" I said as I got out of the car, and put on my glares. "To collect the proofs regarding her dirty game" I said, just so she doesn't misunderstand anything. She won't but assuring her is my work.

I heard her sigh, "okay. See you later" I smiled and bid a goodbye to her, promising to meet her soon.

I knock on Kiara's door few times and she opened the door within few minutes.  Realising it's me, a smiled formed on her lips. She hugged me immediately, I was not even ready for this hug thing.

I didn't care to hug her back, so my arms were just kept to myself "I missed you baby" she breathed out, "why didn't you picked up my calls and replied my texts?"