14

It has been a week since that incident

We were almost going to kiss.

I can still feel his breathe fanning around my neck. Whenever I'm around him, my heart flutters and it seems as if I don't have any control over myself around him. I just agree to whatever activities in which I've the most probable chances of seeing him and I just keep on staring at him.

Tho people say he's cold but no it's just that he doesn't comes out of his shell so soon, but with me he managed to come out so soon. Beneath the cold facade there stays a child who wants to feel the warmth and love, and somehow I'm willing to give it. Is this what we call loving someone? If yes, then I guess I caught feelings for him.

One part of me is happy that I've caught feelings and the one is sad Rudra is not a normal guy. I literally don't know what is going on in his brain as he always plaster his face with a hardened face.

And the way he ignores girls in college is really insulting. If I ever confessed feelings he would treat me the same way, I guess I would play the cards close to my chest and I will never tell him about my feelings. Maybe that way I'll forget about him and by that time I'll not love him.

I see someone snapping their fingers at me, and I was brought back to reality.

"What happened Kartik?" I asked him folding my clothes.

"Cook me something" he growled like a baby. "I'm not in the mood for cooking" I said

"But I'm hungry" he pouted. I don't know when he is going to learn 'how to cook'

"Order something for you then" I suggested him, "will you pay for the order" he asked me because probably he must have finished his pocket money.

All he does with his money is that, he invests in football.

"Naa" I shrugged

"Then cook for me something" he demanded

"What the hell? I don't want to" I shoo him away giving him some of my money, otherwise he would have ate my brain, instead of snacking.

Sometimes I feel I'm the elder sibling and he is the younger one acting all childish. I don't know how his wife is gonna handle him.

He came back after a long time along with some snacks. I asked him to bring something for me as well.

He brought me my favourite american mudpie along with some pizzas to snack on. Looks like the five kilograms which I've lost by lots of hardwork is going to vain.