37

"Arey yaar, aai lavkar chal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Arey yaar, aai lavkar chal.. late hot aahe" (mom come fast, we are getting late) we have booked a resort for the engagement. Tomorrow is the day when I'm getting engaged and Aai is still not done with her packing. I'm sure her packing is done basically but she just keeps on adding other accessories.

"Thamb re, mala haar pack karaycha aahe Preshtha cha" (wait, I need to pack the necklace for Preshtha)

"Tichya kadee aahe haar, tu chal aadhi" (she has her necklace, leave that and come to the car) Mom is more excited for my engagement than I'm. She is being calling Preshtha every now and then and checking up on her. Sometimes I feel, that she is her mom and my sasu ma. 'Cause she's mean to me in front of Bubble.

She came after another 10 minutes and settled in the car, whilst I kept the luggage in the backseat. I didn't want to drive for the four hours and drain my energy, as I have a very important day tomorrow. So I asked our driver to accompany us and drive us to the booked resort.

I sat in the car and the driver drove us to our destination for the next 3 days and 2 nights. I had my glares on taking in the new, what life has bought for me.

"Rudra, please do a namaste to everyone and touch the feet of your grandparents" aai gave me instructions, and I nodded like a kid who agreed to every instruction.

"Please socialise with your cousins too" she added one more instruction. I let out a sigh.

"Aai, you need to calm down. I'm not a kid, you always give those instructions" I shrugged.

"And you always don't follow them" she eyed me. I rolled my eyes, knowing that's kinda true. I just talk to those cousins who are really really close to me and whom I can trust with my whole heart.

- - - -

I was doing the formalities to check in to our rooms. Unfortunately, I'm having a room to myself because Preshtha didn't want to share a room with me. As I was doing those damn boring formalities, I heard a familiar voice calling out my name.

"Rudey Dada" (rudra brother)

I turned around to see whose voice it belongs to. It was a girl who was in her late teens. I know her but I can't remember her properly.

Damn.

"Remember me?" She flashed me toothy smile. Her face kind of brought back my childhood memories. Suddenly realisation hit me.

She is-

She is-

Yes she is Yushita.

Rudraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें