Bored Pacita 2

Mito keep his poker face in front of his complaining vassals. Then he looks at them and chuckles.
"What did she say wrong?" His arrogant tone and his chin lifted in the air looks like a feudal lord asking a convict whatelse he wanted to say before his death. His vassals stop talking and made excuses one after another.

After the meeting, Mito find his son standing besides the training room peeking inside without revealing himself.

"Is there something wrong?" Mito asks.

Amadeus flinched and looks back. He coughs hiding his embarassement.
"Nothing."

Mito frowns and also peek.

"Haha! So thats 5 down. Who else want to fight with me. Only 2 silver coin per challenge!" Pacita is wearing a soldier's outfit and holding a sword in her left hand even though she is clearly a right handed.

"Madame....this is..."
The soldiers cant help but sigh.
This is bullying. She is full of opening. But who will dare hit her?

"Come on. Come on." Pacita who terrorize the kitchen staff is now terrorizing the soldiers.

"Magdaline."

Pacita turns around and see the Duke.

"....."

Mito frowns and hold her hand.
"What are you wearing? Let's go."

Pacita let him pull her.

When they reach the room Pacita starts kissing him.

Mito is shock and so he unconsciously pushes her to the bed.

Pacita gasps and looks up.
'Kinky.'

She doesnt like noble with kinky sex drive but she should fulfill her job.

Pacita takes off her clothes.
"I havent properly taken care of his Duke. Pacita apologize." Drop.

Mito feels disgusted and turn around.
"You are ridiculous." He said and walks away.

Pacita keeps blinking and tilts her head.
"What? I dont have to do it? Then why bring me to the bedroom? I know it. Nobles are so strange." Pacita took a bath.
If her husband doesnt want it then fine. She cant help wonder how that thick arms and muscle feels like when he ravish her in the bed but she is not a masochist who will ask it when obviously the man is not up for it.

Pacita wonders why the man she doesnt see often suddenly show up to pulls her away when she is having fun.

***

Mito and Amadeus are strangely sitting on the dining area waiting for Pacita.

Pacita sat down and looks at the two with confuse expression.

"Good evening Mother."

"I thought you've gone back to school since I barely able to see you."

Amadeus looks away not answering.

Pacita is not interested that much so she didnt ask again.

The Duke coughs.
"The poison you drunk is too potent. You will feel like vomitting every now and then and some dizziness. I advise you never leave without an escort or a maid around you."

Pacita stops drinking wine remembering the poison.

She seriously looks at the Duke.
"The poison comes from my family. Can you do something about it?"

Mito is shock that Pacita will vocally admit it.

Even Amadeus looks at her.

Pacita grumbles about it. She should come clean and ask the Duke's help.

"I wish to cut all ties with my relative." She said with a soft smile.