Pacita's Noble Rule

There are noble woman with eccentric behavior,of course.

And those type are the most easiest to like and dislike for the commoners.

Pacita never wanted to have any interaction with eccentric nobility.
Men or women.
Because eccentric people can only be two types, the genius ones and the fools, and sometimes there are such a fine line between the two.

The woman blinks her eyes and onece again offer her hand.
"Clarisa! Im Clarisa."

Clarisa Welmellin. A beautiful and stunning woman that can make anyone fall in love with her at first sight.
But she is a wild flower, an eccentric beauty that is wild and free spirited.
She has a beautiful curly brown hair, thick eyelashes, pinkish small lips and beautiful small face.
Even her wild spirit adds up to her beauty, refreshing and vibrant, glowing and alive.
Also she is the crown prince Fiancee.

All Pacita is thinking that this woman is the type of fool that will cause trouble more than anything .
So as a Duchess, she took a teacup and sips on it averting her eyes.

Clarisa is taken aback but she is not discourage. She sats on the table and order a maid to bring her a tea.

"I heard you just got married to the Duke. How is your first night together?"

Pacita, if she is a normal newly wed, she might choke and find Clarisa's question rebellious and vulgar.
But Pacita's soul is that of an escort woman.
She had friends asking her what is the taste of this and that customer.

Pacita's red ruby eyes glance back at Clarisa.
"Your name is Clarisa?"

Clarisa sit up straight hearing Pacita's strict voice. It somehow reminded her of her strict instructor.

Clarisa nods her head.

"Heh."
Pacita softly chuckles.

Clarisa doesnt know why Pacita is chuckling.
She wanted to ask but Pacita put her finger forward telling her to come closer.
Clarisa find it funny yet she stood up and put her ears closer.

"He is so big."

Clarisa pulls away so fast.
Her face is red and there is embarrassment and disbelief in her face.
"You..You..!"

The maid came back and put the new set of tea.
Pacita pours herself a tea and sips it ignoring Clarisa.

Clarisa sat down frowning.
She poured herself a tea and snorts.
"When I ask others they got angry and mad at me. Yet you are so vulgar. How can the Duke marry you?"

"Oh?" Pacita chuckles.
Base on this woman's behavior.It sounded like she is interested with the Duke.
She thinks she could tease her more but the Duke came near them. His big hit hand on Pacita's shoulder.

"Let's go back."

Pacita looks up and see Mito's serious expression.
He is handsome and that's why he can get away for being cold.
Pacita thinks he is the best eye candy, free and giving her money. What else is there to ask for more?

Pacita stood up with the help of the Duke.

"Ah."

Pacita and Mito look back at the woman with curly brown hair.

Clarisa is pursing her lips and avoiding eye contact.

Pacita looks at her and then the Duke.
The Duke looks at Clarisa as if she is just any other people..

'Such love ey,'
Pacita will never love a man.
That is her promise to herself.

"Good day to you Lady Welmellin."
The Duke said and held Pacita's hand.

"See you again, Lady Welmellin." Pacita copied Mito and walks away.

Just 5 steps away Mito looks at Pacita.
"She is the Crown Prince fiancee."

Pacita paused only a few seconds and continue walking like she is not shaken.

"I see." She hopes the future crown princess is not mad at her.

A/N:

There.
I changed it.
Clarisa Welmellin has a curly brown hair.
I hope you all see this story in a new light thanks to her stable hair color \(^_^)/