Past Customer 2

Lucas looks at the sky.

"When are you going back?"

Lucas patiently waited in Pacita's grave. Waiting if she finally return.
She should have been alive by now.
Because it was what that woman says.
The blood of a remote tribe that has a pure phoenix blood.

They shed their human skin and born once more.
Lucas only killed Pacita so she will be reborn. And if he is the first person she met, there is a high chance, she will fall for him.

Waiting...waiting...
Lucas is getting desperate.
He once again digs Pacita's grave but howl in despair as he saw her ugly decaying body.

"No! Urgh.. Why is a phoenix dies? Why? Why is my Pacita's body like this? Why?"
He screams and vomits at the same time.

.
.
.
.

Julianna knows that her eagerness to get close to Amadeus become his reason to distance himself to her.

'Amadeus is like this at the beginning too.'
Julianna sighs.
Plus Amadeus was hurt by his step mother making it worst for him to have a good impression to her that has a golden hair like her.

Julianna tries to do things that Amadeus told her that he enjoys when he was at school like reading in this particular gazebo, or eating cookie while reading but those only made the young Amadeus looks badly at her.

She can only try the second option. Use the prince to make it so Amadeus cant refuse meeting her.
She too once chase Amadeus like a moth that was attracted to the fire on her first life.
But in  the end, She still marries the Prince.

She admits that after marrying as a princess, she lost all contact and concern toward Amadeus and their friendship become estrange.

But in her heart he would always be his friend.
But then Amadeus introuduce a very young woman.  Out of ordinary, her hair is brown and not very eye catching but her beautiful green eyes, her lips that seduce every men's desire to taste, her cheeks and lips that make every one desire to protect, she was nothing special. She keeps telling herself.
But why wouldnt her heart settle down?
She thought she loves the prince, but when Amadeus dance with this young woman. Her heart aches.
When Amadeus smiles and laughs because of her, her heart feels tingling pain.

She learned about it later on.
Amadeus, the duke's son and the future Duke, propose marriage to this woman.

What is so important about her?

Driven by jealousy, Julianna investigate her.
The woman has a disgusting background. Not only is she a commoner that can only eat two times a day most of the time, she is also a daughter of a  former Harlot.
A former harlot that the Duke is fascinated about.

She was elegant in her posture now but she still use to spread her legs to any man, no? How can something as disgusting enters the eyes of the Duke and Amadeus?

She did what she has to do.
Poison the weak mind of the harlot's husband mind and she doesnt need to move her hand to get dirty. The green eyed harlot dies afterwards. But to her shock.
Amadeus protected the girl and their marriage was hastened.

The Duke fell ill shortly and he wishes to be buried near the harlot's grave to which the Duchess declined but he divorce her before he dies.

People says the former harlot was the Duke's lover. And she is cheating her hsuband leads him to kill her.
But her daughter protected her mother's honor until the end.

'My mother loves my dad! She will never cheat on him!'

When Julianna regress back to her younger time. The first thing she does was to meet that Lucas again. Lucas, Pacita's husband with weak mind, killed Pacita.

Julianna smiles.
'Patricia...You will never be alive to steal Amadeus from me anymore.'

Julianna smiles even if Amadeus hates her now.
She is still sure Amadeus will not fall to any girl around, because his wife, will never be born in this lifetime.

A/N:

Good morning ^_^
Thanks for reading