Amadeus 3

Its been two weeks since Amadeus came back to school and everyday, he find himself expecting a letter from a certain person.
Yet he never had one.

'Could it be...She forgot about me since Im not there?'

He frowns.

That could be a possiblity.
With her scattered attention and her addiction with wine, the fact that his father is at home, he, a son that is not hers, might really be forgotten.

Amadeus stood up.

***

The servant near Amadeus stop and stare at his young master.
As day passes by, he is getting more and more look like the cold Duke.

His sharp gaze and his indifference.

He want to say something out of the weird moment of silence but before he can say a thing Amadeus raises his head.

"What would my mother want?"

He was choke by the word he almost say.
Looking at Amadeus seriousness, the servant(an old mid 30's gentleman) start thinking about the new madame.

She has a cold and indifferent gloomy aura when she arrived in the mansion.
She barely eat or talk to anyone.
Her face would not crack a smile and just glance at everything as if she is watching them like an eagle to her prey.
But after the 'night' of romance with the Duke, the Duke actually set out and left like that, everyone is prepared for the Madame to flip the mansion inside out but the great change in her character buffles them.

How can someone possibly change so much?
They even try to ask the butler if he wants too call for a priest to try if she is under a cursed but the butler glares at them saying if anyone hears them talk badly at their employer they can just kiss goodbye to their tongues or worst their necks.

"She looks like she likes wine the most."

"What wine is there that our family doesnt own?"
Amadeus sneers.

The servant nods.
"How about...a personal wine glass?"

Amadeus eyes blinks.
Then his lips twitch.
"Very well. You tell the butler that I said to double your raise this month."

The servant bows respectfully.
"That you young master."

Amadeus happily walks forward.
There is a smirk in his usually cold face.

He knows that Arben family is the best when it comes to glass art. He can ask him for a favor.

Amadeus stops walking.
"But its not really good for her to drink more."

"Oh? We always met unexpectedly."
The blonde girl said waving her hand to Amadeus.

Amadeus stares at her.
"We only meet 3 times, including this one."

She chuckles.
"Why are you so serious? Its just some sort of greeting."

Amadeus looks at her.
"Lady Zansa, we are not that close so can you not talk to me like we are?"

The girl paused and looks aggrieved.
"I....I just....want to chat. But it seems I am being despised." She squints her eyes and bows her head.
"Im sorry." And then turn around to run away.
Tears streaming down her cheek.

"Isnt that too cold of you, Young Duke?"

Amadeus sighs and bow his head a little.
"Prince Clover."

Prince Clover smiles.
He has a platinum blonde hair like the  and pink eyes.
He is the third Prince of the Country and in the same class with Amadeus.

A/N:

Nyaah cat fight.....a wrong scene. Hahahhahaha