Regrouping

1 week after USJ

Izuku hadn't slept well. He wanted to but his other projects...he had to get his next project space ready before the planet got to far.

Izuku texted Mei and they agreed to meet up. When Izuku knocked on the door he saw the Cat like face of the vice representative Momo Yaoyorozu. Fist raised as if ready to knock.

"Uh." Momo started.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"A few of us wanted to go to the mall." Momo said "We thought you might wanna go since you've been so busy with...work."

Momo had honestly been confused about Midoriya's non-academic life. He always had been busy with one thing or another. He was friendly whenever the class met up and keep up with his duty as class president but he spent alot of time alone.

He always wore something...comfortable was what she could describe his choice of Shorts and muscle shirt whenever at the dorms. An outfit that screamed "Look at all the fucks I give about your opinion."

"I was gonna meet with Mei about her input on something." Izuku said.

"I...I see. I just thought..." Momo rubbed the back of her head.

"Jarvis."

"Calling Miss Hatsume..."

"Hey are you on your way? I wanna see the specs on this new baby of yours."

Momo had a look in her eye of absolute confusion.

"Change of plans. Wanna make a run to the mall? We can grab a few things not in the school material line." Izuku said.

"But we can..." Mei was cut off by the voice of her teacher "...She'll be right out."

"Great meet us at the gate." Izuku said rubbing his eyes.

Momo just staired and blinked.

"Mei has some energy." Izuku said "A lot of energy."

Momo slowly nodded and they headed off.

Front entrance

Mei was already there by the time they walked over and when they approached said "Let's go get the supplies for our next baby!"

"BABY?!" A majority of the group shouted.

"Didn't know you had it in you Midoriya, ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Deku..." Katsumi fumed.

"Lucky bastard." Mineta said looking at Mei.

"Midoriya if you are having-" Iida started doing the hand chop thing but Izuku stopped him.

"Iida...Mei calls her Inventions her babies." Izuku said.

"So how many 'Babies' has Izuku made with you?" Mina asked grinning.

"Oh lot's actually." Mei said.

"And where do you make these 'babies'?" Shoko asked giving a small smile.

"In the lab, his garage, we even made a few on the beach." Mei said.

Even Katsumi was snickering. "So what's Deku like *snicker* making Babies?"

"Well he's usually the one that wants to take it slow but I wanna get as many out as I can." Mei said "He's really good at leading during it all and makes sure we both put the most effort into each one."

"I don't want anything blowing up." Izuku said before his eyes widened and he groaned.

Mina had fallen to the ground as she was bagging up.