Hard Work

Next week

"And the-"

*ZZZ*

Midnight turned around to see who was interrupting her.

"Oh it appears one of my darling students decided they need a nap

"Oh it appears one of my darling students decided they need a nap." Midnight said.

"I think that's more Midoriya's fault, ribbit." Tsuyu said.

Midnight turned to see the dead eyed face of Class 1-A armored genius.

"And what has Midoriya been- Oh my goodness!" Midnight screamed.

"What happened?" Midnight said.

"We're fine Miss Midnight." Izuku said "We just have a very...VERY...important project that needs to be done before..."

"Well part of-"

"Hero work is long hours it is good to get use to long periods of staying awake." Izuku cut her off.

"Sweetie I know your tired but the last person to interrupt me did not sit for a week." Midnight said running a finger over her whip.

"And the last bitch who...*yawn* threatened me is... the last bitch who...fuck." Izuku blinked one eye after the other "Bark bitch!" Turning towards the others.

Katsumi blushed "Woof!"

"That one." Izuku said.

Midnight raised an eyebrow at Katsumi. "We'll discuss this after class. For now..."

With a practiced finesse she had hit Momo's desk cause her to jump up and suddenly a flood of circuit boards and bolts came flying out her skin.

"Sensei I-" Momo was looking around.

"Pay attention." Midnight said.

After class

Midnight had Izuku and Momo stay behind. "So what's going on? You two look like Eraserhead."

"Space stuff." Momo muttered "Important...time...thin."

Izuku removed his glasses and took a deep breath. "There's something major coming up. If we miss the window we will lose...a lot of money and time on this project."