Back to School

Izuku walked in and got looks from the students. "Who's the new kid?" "Do you think he lifts?"

Everyone got to class and the teacher was doing roll call. 

"Izuku Midoriya." 

"Here." Izuku said

"No seriously where is Deku?" The teacher said.

"I'm serious." Izuku glared at the teacher.

The students all turned to get a look at the green haired supermodel that walked into class. The teacher looked at him as if not being able to comprehend the freckle faced kid he's been teaching the last 3 years looked like this.

"DEKU?!" Katsumi Bakugo shouted.

"The name is Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said glaring at them.

The teacher moved on and the class was handed papers for career assessments.
After class

Katsumi had been sneaking glances at the quirkless boy all day. This wasn't Deku. No way could the annoying loser turn into
...this.

"Kacchan!" Izuku said.

When the spitfire had heard the slice of hunk shout her name she had only been able to back away. She couldn't scream, she couldn't growl, her face couldn't make any sign of displeasure. Even his voice changed.

Linebreak

When Katsumi got home she was greeted by two sweaty women in the house drinking from sports bottles. "Hey brat." Mitsuki said.

"Shut up hag. Who the hell's this?"

"Katsumi it's me your godmother." The green haired woman said.

Katsumi's face fell as she recognized the green haired woman. A college picture of her mother with her. "Auntie Inko?" 

"Impressive isn't it." Inko said smiling as she flexed her arms above her head.

Katsumi walked to her room and fell face first into her pillow. When did her godmother get hot!? Nothing made sense.

Hardware store 

Izuku was buying the materials. He saw the copper wiring was on clearance and his hand had grabbed the last spool the same time another hand did. "Hey buddy I need this." The person said.

"Sorry but I got it first dude." Izuku turned to see a pink haired girl holding the wiring. Her eyes were pink crosshairs and she had on leather overalls and a white shirt.

 Her eyes were pink crosshairs and she had on leather overalls and a white shirt