Hammered Ice Sickle

Notes:

Ok listen. Last chapter I tried with too much and it flopped.

This is the fixed "chapter where Thor is here"

Little thing I wanted to say what I was trying to do.

Izuku having a panic attack

A hit at another interdimenonal problem [supergirl being there]

A confirmation that Izuku was worthy.

So here's a revised version of the Welcome to Midgard tell me if you want me to put it back or not.

Over the pacific ocean

Izuku was running on autopilot. The hammer pulling him through the air towards the place of Stark Industries greatest tragedy. New Mexico. Birth place of the atomic bomb.

Howard didn't split the atom like Robert Oppenheimer he fucking slammed them together.

Robert had a somber feeling towards the whole thing while Howard, much like Tony in his younger years, reviled in the destruction. 255,000 dead.

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds" ~Robert Oppenheimer

"ROOKIE NUMBERS!"~Howard Stark.

Izuku had always saw nuclear power as something glorious in all forms. Horror or Hope. Heros or Monsters. It was just energy to him. Energy he knew what would happen if dipshits got their hands on it.

Mjölnir was everything Izuku thought it was. The power, the advanced technology yet the simplicity in the device.

Tony refused to accept magic but Izuku understood.

If he wasn't currently back in New York fighting the God of Thunder he'd be fanboying over the fact he was finally holding it.

If he wasn't currently being lifted by the throat being choked out by the guy who started the invasion of earth he'd be studying it.

He didn't know what was out in the stars in his own galaxy but to be holding this...to be holding a piece of the greatest weapon in existence...Izuku was going on instinct.

The instinct that rushed to save people.

The Heros Instinct that had finally cracked the wall to finally help Tony.

In the middle of the Chihuahuan Desert was a Blonde Man wearing civilian clothes and the thing that started everything.

Izuku had seen the light. That blue light from that God damn scepter. And all he could do was roar as a bolt of lightning had struck the hammer and was headed for the frost giants head.