chapter 6

Katsumi 

The girl was walking down the sidewalk kicking anything that was in her way. 'Damn Deku and his damn book.'

'Why can't he just learn his place in this world?' Katsumi thought.

A small part of her brain, a 3.9 year old girl, had said meekly 'His place is supposed to be shoulder to shoulder with his best friend as the top hero.'

'What did you say?!' Katsumi screamed in her mind.

"Nothing ma'am." 

'That's what i...thought?' Katsumi looked up just in time to get attacked by a wad of sludge she had just accidentally kicked open.

Izuku

High above the city was a red and gold suit of armor. Izuku had forced the tears down as he suited up and rocketed out the house with a minimal 'Hi, I'm going out.' To his mother.

Izuku was getting flashbacks of every time in his childhood he got bullied and harassed. Izuku tried to focus on something, anything good. The only good was All Might or Tony Stark. And now all that's left is Tony.

Izuku remembered the battle with Thanos on titan.

"You throw one more moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it."

"Stark."

"You know me?"

"I do." The genocidal grape said "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

"My only curse is you." Was Tony's response before a barrage of missiles popped out his back and fired at the mad titan.

" Was Tony's response before a barrage of missiles popped out his back and fired at the mad titan

Tony didn't have powers, he did have gifts, he didn't even have any argumentation. But he stood up to Thor, Loki, The Hulk. He was the one who was first at the door when Thanos came knocking and fought with everything he had and had made a god bleed. And Izuku was there every step of the way.

Izuku let a few tears fall as he had started laughing at his life before Tony. Every insult, Every burn and bruise just… melted away. He had scars but he also had something that others could never have. The primal ambition that clawed humans up the million year corpse pile of evolution. The need to exist in the world. The need and will to keep going.

Izuku smiled and slowed his flight to just enjoy being in the clouds.

This was cut short by the scanner going off and seeing a fire and that slime fucker. 'Guess stopping the fire is not against the law.'

The body inside the sludge was picked up and Izuku said "Hero laws prepare to be ignored! Jarvis, Prime the zero cannon. Wide spray! And keep the sonic pulse on standby."

"Right away sir." Jarvis said.

Izuku spun to head to the fire.

Katsumi

'This is it.' Katsumi thought the hope for salvation slipping by the minute. Her quirk only made the problem worse.

"Izuku We're sorry." The little girl said.

'No we aren't.' Katsumi said.

A streak of red gold and blue flew over head spraying the burning buildings with some kind of freeze quirk.

The heavy armored figure landed and stood facing the sludge. 

PLACE PICTURE HERE

"You have 3 seconds to get off her before I turn your ass into dust." The voice of this...robot? Said.

"And what are you gonna do, Tin Head?" The sludge teased.

"I. AM. ironman." his voice shouting the first two Words caused the sludge to slightly liquify before the final word was spoken normally as his hands raised and pulses of sound fired at her. 

The knight in red armor didn't give an inch in the assault. Freezing and punching the clumps. Switching to sonic attacks when the sludge got too close to her face.

A round object was thrown at the sludge as a string had been fired out the machine's wrist to stick to her pulling her out the sludge. A massive burst of cold blew her hair as a metal arm covered her from the blast.

Katsumi saw the remaining pieces of slime in an ice block no bigger than a mini fridge.

Katsumi had moved her hand to get a look at her metal hero. When her hand touched the gold part it was...like flesh?! This was an actual person!

The armored...hero? Her hero at least, had grabbed the ice block and drilled into it with a tool pulled out some compartment in his side. The eyes and some sludge placed in the cylinder and the rest was incinerated with his...hand blasters?

The cylinder was handed to the cops and he flew off. "He's all yours." 

All Might

I watched useless and weak as a innocent teen was going to die because of my stupid self. 'I'm so pathetic.' All Might thought.

A burst of cold stopped the fires and All Might had a small hoped Frost hero: Snowmaid was out of the hospital.

An armored machine landed and demanded the girl be freed.

When the pulse of sound had been fired, All Might was thinking what is this thing?!

The sludge's ass was indeed turned to dust. Leaving only the necessary parts to keep the villain alive which was handed to the police.

All Might nearly blew his cover when he saw the webbing save the girl. 'MIDORIYA?!' 

Toshinori watched him fly off and turned into All Might. "I am here!"

"All Might!"

"Yes I was...investigating this strange machine. It is my assignment and I'd like to inform everyone it has not killed anyone so if you see it please do not attempt to apprehend it by force." All Might had thought up the quickest bluff he could to keep the media and other heroes off the green haired boy.

The girl was still in a state of shock. The heros talking to her but their words didn't seem to register. All Might had pulled the heros to him and ordered them to just leave the machine alone. 'I need to fix a mistake.'

"That...thing. He...it said its name was...Iron Man." Katsumi said.