010 | Why are your legs trembling?

"I want you close.Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close."
– Nick Jonas

" – Nick Jonas

༺♥༻

KIM

I wanted to say something to break the silence when someone opened the restroom door and Mr.Collins quickly came into the same toilet as I was in and locked the door so we wouldn't get caught.Holy shit he is so close to me,he is so close to meeee.Now I think not only my fingers but my legs are shaking as well.

I heard the door open and close after about 3 minutes of silence,and she walked away.

I sighed and looked down at my legs for a few seconds as we stood there,so close to each other.

"Are you cold?" He asked. "No" I plainly said and tried to conceal my legs. "Are you sure?" He asked and I wanted to roll my eyes at him but I didn't so I just nodded.Why isn't he leaving already?No one is here anymore.

"Then why are your legs trembling?" He asked and leaned back to the door.What am I supposed to say?That every time he is with me or talks to me my knees go numb? "Maybe I'm cold a little." I said and looked him in the eye.I swear I can't get enough of him.I'm having a blast with him now.

"So you were the one who wanted to talk to me earlier"

"Yeah,I wanted to apologize I think" I said.I need to stop being so nervous around him.What the hell will happen on the meeting then?"For what?" He asked and ran his fingers through his hair. "You know.. sleeping in here" I let out a fake laugh.

However,he remained silent.Why aren't you saying anything?Please say something.I don't want to be the last one who finishes the conversation,again.

"Did you get all dolled up for Jackson?"

"And what if I did?" I asked and somehow my nervousness disappeared,thank god.

"I'm your boss don't forget that.If you don't wanna get fired don't give me this attitude again." He said,what attitude are you talking about?He unlocked the door and left.I took a big breath and sat down on the toilet.

...

It's almost 3 am and I'm still up practicing my 'speech' for the meeting.I really don't want to screw that up.I also asked for some advice from Sadie because she is a marketing manager and she is proficient at this.Promoting products or a brand,attract other companies.30 minutes later I finished and went to sleep.

"He is so hot"

"Totally my type"

I heard these sentences when I entered the building,who are these girls?Please don't tell me they are going to work here.I thought I could finally make friends but they are not the type of friends I want to have.

They look like best friends,the friend group that consists of three girls,you know the leader type?And then her dogs.I can see it,I just know what they are like by just looking at them.Also I'm not judging by first look ..yes I do

"Good morning ladies" I heard Mr.Collins's voice.The girls were about to faint,I mean with that I can actually agree.

"Please follow me" He said to the three of them and when they turned around he looked at me.He looks so unreal,like the fictional character you have a huge crush on.You want that character to be real,it's like a dream.Mr.Collins is like this.He lives in my head rent free.

"What is up party pooper?" Jackson asked."What is up with you instead?You were so drunk that you started grinding on the caretaker." I laughed.

"Wait what?" He asked worried."Just kidding but you were hilarious,I like that side of yours"I grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.I guess I can call Jackson my friend after all.He is kinda cool,kinda.We took the stairs instead and talked about some uninteresting stuff.I could literally hear the new girls laughing,which pissed me off.

"Have you heard about those new girls?" I asked turning to him."Is Kim jealous?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.I just asked a simple question and that doesn't mean I'm jealous.

"Jealous?Of what?" I huffed.

"Yeah you are right,you're way cooler.I only heard they are here from a company called Jazztel" He said."But let's talk about you" He said and I looked at him confused.

"About me?"

"Your birthday is in 3 days." He said excited,I think he is more excited than I am. "Oh yeah my birthday.I was thinking of staying home then visiting my parents,I haven't seen them in a while." I said and sat down.Also I have no time to organize a birthday party.

"Come onnn Kim.You only have one birthday in a year and you want to just sit at home and do nothing?" He asked,he has a point though but what else can I do?I barely have friends here that I can hang out with.

"Throw a party" He said. "A party?And who would come?You and the char woman?" I asked and he laughed.

"I can invite some of my friends and you can get to know them,you can make new friends." He said and I was hesitating.A party where I only know Jackson?Doesn't sound too convincing."Ah I don't know Jackson."

"You can invite Mr.Collins too,I bet he would enjoy it." He said with a smirk on his face.

"What,and why would I do that?" I asked with my eyes wild open. "Who are you trying to fool?I know you have a crush on him." He said.

"How did you-?"

"The way you look at him tells me everything.It's impossible to conceal it.He is young too so I think he would enjoy it." He said and now I became really curious about Mr.Collins's age.

"Why,how old is he?" I asked attempting to appear uninterested in his age for a brief moment.

"He is 27 I believe."5 years age difference,not bad.I'm not even sure if he'd would accept my invitation,I mean he is too old to hang out with me..he hangs out with other people for example that woman I saw him with ..twice.

I really should accept the fact that we are way different,that he is my boss and I'm just an employee.