015 | I need her,I crave her

"I urge you all today, especially today during these times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into leather."
–Margaret Cho

" –Margaret Cho

༺♥༻

KIM

I don't know how long we've been staring each other but he finally looked away.My mind is wild right now,it keeps telling me things I should not do.Things I would either regret doing later and things that would be inappropriate.

"I should probably go" I told him and he nodded.I want to know what went through his mind. "See you in a few days." He said and I walked out.I took a deep breath and quickly walked to the restroom.Closed the toilet door and leaned back on the cold wall.Only one thing was on my mind back there,sitting on his lap,straddling him.

You can't tell me these feelings are not mutual,they have to be.And the end his eyes told me everything.He was hungry,hungry for someone.When I was standing in doorway I felt like I was naked in front of him.I want to be on my knees in front of him,he would look down at me with his eyes locked on mine.

God I watch too many adult movies and read too much Wattpad.

MR.COLLINS

I packed all my stuff in my office and dropped them off at home.I opened the front door and walked in my house.As soon as I stepped in the house sweet smell hit my nose. "Am I smelling chocolate cake?" I asked as I walked in my kitchen.The kitchen is attached to the living room.

My beautiful mom was in my kitchen making delicious things. "Hello son." She said and I went to hug her.She is literally the only person who can make me smile,laugh.

"You didn't have to do this all." I told her and sat down.She sliced the cake and brought it to the table.The chocolate syrup was dripping on it. "But I know work has been tiring lately and I thought it would make you feel much better!" She said and sat down next to me. "Thank you mother,I appreciate it!By the way is she here?"

"Yes,she is waiting in your bedroom." She said and I stopped eating.In my bedroom?I left the table without saying anything and walked upstairs to my room.I opened the door and she was laying on my bed.

"Get out!" I told her but she pretended that she didn't hear it.Does she really think I'm playing right now?I walked up to her and grabbed her arm.

"Hey!" She said looking at me with her eyebrows furrowed. "Did I ever tell you that you can come in here?" I asked and now she started pissing me off.

"No,but I  thought-"

"Exactly! I have never! Now get the fuck out and go to the other room!" I told her and she did as I told her.There's a reason why I never let anyone in my goddamn room.That's why I keep it locked all the time because it's personal.I rarely bring girls to my house and if I do they stay in another room.

I have only seen this new girl once before but she is already crossing the line.

I walked in the other room and locked the door behind me.She smirked and I walked up to her and grabbed her hair in a ponytail which made her look up at me.I love it when am I the taller one,it just makes feel powerful.

"I'm sorry sir I went in your room.It will never happen again!" She said with pleading eyes.Of course it will never happen again because this is the last time you are here.The only reason why she is here not in my club because I am tired as hell and I had to energy to drive.

"Get on your knees and tell me how sorry you are." I whispered in her ears and she quickly got on her knees.She started begging for forgiveness and I can already feel my lower part rising.

"Get on the bed!" I unbuttoned my shirt in front of her and stared me while she was sitting on the bed.The bed is a queen sized bed so there was enough space.I know she is craving my touch but I'm gonna make her wait.I love seeing them struggling.I heard the front door shut which meant my mother left.I got on the bed and pushed her down.

If I fuck her now maybe it will help me think less of Kim.

The dark room makes this so much better.I always cover their eyes when there's action.I never let them see me .I don't like them touching me.I once let a girl touch me,I let her do it but since then I never do.I mostly pleasure myself at the look of them.

"What'd you prefer?" I asked and took off my jeans.I only let then see a little,I only let them feel me inside of them.Nothing more.

"What you did the first time" She smiled at me and I showed no expressions on my face.I got off the bed and ordered her to get on all fours in bed.I took out the handcuffs out of the drawer and walked toward her. "Give me your hands" I told her and she did. I handcuffed her to the bed's headboard.

I got on my knees on the bed and I was behind her.Just watching them tied up makes me bite my lip.I slapped her ass and she whimpered.I slapped her ass a few times and pulled down my underwear.I furrowed my eyebrows because I wasn't that hard.

Maybe it's just because of the fact I haven't had sex in almost a month.Wait,if I haven't had sex in almost a month I should be rock hard.

Okay whatever let's just finish with her.Before I did anything with my cock I pushed a finger in her and she was already wet.I slid in another finger and even the sound of her wet pussy could not make me get harder.Something is seriously wrong with me.

"Please put it in already" She begged while I was trying to make myself harder.I stroked myself at the sight of her. "Shut the fuck up!" I told her as she turned her head back,with blindfold on her eyes.Gosh the struggle is real.

Okay fuck it,I entered her and she moaned out loudly.I grabbed her waist and started going faster.I couldn't care less about her whimpers,her moans because my thoughts were elsewhere,thinking about someone .

I need her,I crave Kim.