028 | Hellish burning aftertaste

"If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down." –Amit Ray

" –Amit Ray

༺♥༻

KIM

Will I ever be like you?This mature,caring and responsible?I am not an adult.I still feel like I'm just a child who needs her parents by her side.I need you to tell me that everything is going to be fine again.

I need you to stay by my side at night when I can't fall asleep.

I need your support when I feel like giving up.

I need you to be there when I'm marrying my future husband.When I'm giving birth.

I want you to be there with me

"Kim?"

"Kim look at me"

I look over at my mom and I can barely see her.My eyes are watery and everything is blurry.The doctor already left the room.

I don't know how many time has left,is it like a year?A month?A week?

She pats the bed next to her and I lay down next to her.Feeling her warmth next to me gives me so much happiness and relief.I want her to be my side for eternity.I slowly drifted to sleep pushing aside all my worries.

The only sound that woke me up is my phone ringing.I turn to my side and see Sadie calling me.I look over to my other side and see my mom sleeping.I get out of the bed as slowly and quietly as I could and walk out of the room.

"Hey."

"Hey Kim.Where are you?" She asked worried and now I regret not saying anything to anyone.

"I'm sorry I haven't called,my mom had a heart attack and I'm back in Virginia." I say and and I hear her gasping.

"Oh my god.I'm so sorry I hope she is feeling better now." She says and I tell her everything.I told her to inform Mr.Collins as well because I really don't want to talk to him.

I walk back to the room after ending the call with her and I decide to take a walk while she is asleep.I clear my head I mean I try to clear my head as I'm walking in the park.Birds chirping and the fresh air calms
me down.I might buy her ice cream,yes ice cream,she always told me to buy her a carton of ice cream after school.

I walk back to the hospital with a smile on my face and a second later someone rushes past me almost pushing me.I look over to my side as I see 4 nurses rushing somewhere in a hurry and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Hurry up! Room 202" I hear and look around,room 202 echoing in my ears.Room 202? That's my mother's room!

I quickly follow them running with them and my heart is beating 2 times quicker.We reach her room and they tell me to stay outside.I look through the window with my fingers and legs tumbling.