(6) Thank You!

NOT EDITED!

Enjoy this very late chapter <3

It was the next day and I was still shocked at my sudden realization.

I suddenly wish I could go back and read the book clearly and fully. Then I wouldn't be in this predicament.

Asher still hasn't gotten used to me as usual, but I don't have time to concentrate on that. The first plan is to change my parents minds to make them realize I don't like Elliott and I don't want to get engaged.

It sucks because I don't have any of the original Rayne's memories, the only information I can get her it from is the book.

And I didn't read the book in full!

I almost cried out loud, I was tempted just to forget everything and just move far far away.

But then I looked over at Asher, nope can't leave him.

Alright, when I confessed to my parents that I don't like Elliott they laughed it off and said its "too late to break off the proposal"

This Friday me and my family will go over and propose the marriage, I don't know if the engagement was accepted or not but I'm guessing it had to me. That's usually the fate of the second female lead in novels.

So I just have to figure out an excuse before Friday to make my parents really believe that I don't want the engagement anymore, so that gives me around.....

Two days! Nice! -_-

I banged my head on the desk multiple timed, hoping an idea will pop into my mind somehow.

"Should I find a fake boyfriend? But who? Should I ask...." I whispered trailing off, tilting my head into Ashers direction.

He just glanced at me and looked back up front.

"What are you looking at me for?"

I was greatly shocked, Asher took the initiative to speak to me!

"O-Oh um..." I trailed off wondering if I should tell him.

"Hey I was reincarnated into the second female lead and I'm currently trying to espape an engagement with your brother because I like you. What should I do!?"

Yea not happening.

"Forget it" Asher shrugged it off and went back into his own world.

Afraid that I offended him, I replied, "No its just...I wanted to marry someone in another family but my family thinks its the older brother but I like the younger one. But then are already planning to get me engaged with the one I don't like..."

Okay maybe some of the bits were lies but the general idea is the same!

"Just confess or run away, don't let your family drag you down...." Asher said glancing at me before ignoring me.

I blinked at Asher, he is right, I can just confess I like Asher. Maybe I made a big too deal out of this.

"You know...you really helped me a lot Asher. Thank you." I said giving Asher my brightest smile before turning away.

I didn't notice the red eared boy staring at me intensly, before turning away to hide his blushing cheeks and whisper under his breath.

"That's the first time someone said thank you to me..."