(7) Scum Man

NOT EDITED LOVELIES
Enjoy the chapter <3

SINCE ASHER gave me the idea he can't take back his word.

Yes, I am planning to confess to Asher.

Although there's a 90 percent chance of him rejecting me, I can use this so when Eliott, that scum, finds out I confessed to his brother he will definitely reject it along with me!

First I need to figure out how to confess, don't girls give something when confessing?

I don't want to bake or write a letter, that's too cliche.

I want to do something memorable, to show my real feelings. Then he hopefully wont doubt me.

Yes, in the novel many girls confessed to Asher to play with his feelings. The first time Asher was confessed to he actually said yes, but after a while was dumped in front of the whole class.

Now people try and confess to Asher as a "joke" or "dare" I don't understand why people would do that, they really have nothing better to do.

I tapped my pencil on the table, ,but then suddenly stopped. I grabbed my phone and looked up IQ on my phone.

I remember in the novel there was a site called IQ, its like the weibo in my original world but is mainly a site where people ask questions,

I typed my situation with minimal details on the board post and posted it anonymously, waiting for a response.

It will probably take a while to get a response.

Contrary to my thoughts, a minute after I posted the question I already got some replies.

Question: How to confess to a quiet guy?

So, there's this guy that I really like in school, he's quiet and we only started talking two days ago. How should I confess!?

LittleQB: Lol is this a joke? Sister this isn't a movie! You can't confess to someone after two days! Does he even know your name? Ugh.

CarresVB: Are you okay in the head? At least become friends first! You probably don't even have his number!

BigBrotherW: I agree, I'm pretty sure the boy will reject you, if I was him ill ask "who are you?" Lol

I quickly deleted the post and shut my phone off, yeah confessing is going too fast.

Maybe I should just go ask and tell Elliott directly?

~ ~ ~

AFTER SCHOOL ENDED I walked towards Eliott when the bell rung.

"Can I, um, talk to you?" I asked rubbing my thumbs together.

Elliott looked at me with no bit of familiarity in his eyes, "Hm, sure"

I turned around and walked out the classroom, hoping for Eliott to follow me not noticing the looks his buddies gave him.

I decided to do it now, since Asher went to the guidance office during last block he wouldn't see me with his brother, just to avoid any misunderstandings from happening.

Once we went to a safe, empty hallway, I turned around and before I could say anything Eliott asked, "Who are you?"

I paused, but then couldn't hold myself from rolling my eyes.

"Rayne Willows.."

Eliott's eyes widened dramatically, "Rayne Willows? Weren't you the one who forced your parents to make an engagement with me?"

Ah, so he knows but just plans to act ignorant.

I smiled stiffly, but forced out, "y-yes"

Eliott had a fake distressed face on, "sorry but I already have someone I like-"

"I do too" I said abruptly interrupting him.

Eliott looked at me in shock, "what!?"

I hate these type of men, that love to have girls fawn and beg over them but act faithful and tries to 'innocently' reject someone. If It was the actually Rayne talking to him then she probably would've cried and begged him to love her.

That makes me wonder what happened to the original Rayne?

I shook my head, going back to the current topic.

"Why are you shocked? My parents were confused and thought I liked you, I don't I like someone else. So this weekend we will telll our parents that if they force us we will elope with our crushes, correct?"

The guy just scrunched his eyebrows, "who d you like?"

I squinted my eyes, "I don't know why that's any of your concern? I don't recall asking who you like. Let's just both be ready and reject our parents proposal. If you go along with me and reject it they should be sure to end it. If both of us don't like it there's no point." I said turning around and walking away.

Ugh, just looking at his face makes me angry.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! Remember to vote and comment! It encourages me to post! Once exams are over Ill update more often I promise <3

Also I am in need of an editor, I have one for one of my books ready but having anther one will be helpful for both of us. Comment below if interested or just PM me <3