Chapter 8: Sleeping with Levi

Y/N P.O.V
It was already night time and i was getting ready for bed with Hange, Rose, Sasha and Mikasa. Mikasa was really fun to be with, even though she's a little cold, Sasha would always talk about food but would always tease me with Levi, Rose and Hange just chuckled on what they say.

You: Well, i better get going, see you guys tomorrow.

I waved them goodbye, they waved as well.

Sasha: Bye, Have fun with Captain Levi.

Sasha stated with a grin on her face. I just turned crimson red and hid my face in my hands.

Mikasa: Tell me if that midget hurts you, so i can beat the shit out of him.

I sweat dropped. I rubbed my neck akwardly and nodded.

Rose: stop scaring Y/N, Mikasa. Tell me what you guys did in the morning.

Rose said with a huge grin. I gave her a look that said "shut up or I'll hit you". She chuckled and shook her head.

Hange: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE LEVI BABIES ACKKK!!! I WANNA SEE LEVI JR. RUNNING AROUND HQ AHHHHH!!

My eyes widened. Levi babies? I don't actually mind, that would actually be a dream come true, but Levi doesn't like me back. I blushed and ran out of the bathroom. I ran into Levi's room and heard the shower, I'm guessing he's taking a shower. The bathroom door opened and i saw Levi wearing a towel with water dripping from his hair. Oh my wall Maria! He has a 6 pack abs! Oh my, my eyes have been blessed! I didn't notice that i was staring at him when he smirked.

Levi: Like what you see, Love?

Love? Did he just call me Love?! Once again ny ears have been blessed! I hid my face in my hands.

You: L-Levi, p-put a shirt o-on.

He chuckled. Oh my wall Maria, this boy is driving me nuts!

Levi: What if i don't want to?

I stood up and Ran out of the room, i heard Levi chuckling at my actions. I went to the mess hall to make some tea, i sat down and started to sip my tea. Someone opened the door and i saw Levi leaning on the door frame with a sweatshirt and some jogging pants. Oh. My. God. He's so hot! Gosh! He looked at me and sat down in front of me. I smiled at him.

You: Hey Levi, i made you tea, it's in the kitchen though.

He nodded and went to the kitchen. Oh well, Goodbye teasing Levi and Hello cold Levi. He sat down beside me and started to sip his tea. He looked at me with a faint smile. Wait..did the LEVI ACKERMAN JUST SMILE?! OH MY WALL MARIA!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!

Levi: Not bad, brat.

His smile is now gone. Aww, he looks cute when he smiles, i chuckled at him.

You: i learned from the best.

He nodded and continued to sip his tea. I finished drinking my tea and stood up and cleaned it. Once i was done, i sat next to Levi and leaned my head on his shoulder. He looked at me calmly and ruffled my hair.

Levi: You tired, brat?

I nodded and started to rub my eyes.

He drank his tea faster and stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back and we went to his room.

Levi: I'll sleep on the couch while you take the bed.

You: uhm Levi, is it okay if you sleep with me?

He looked at me surprised.

Levi: are you sure brat? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.

I nodded and smiled at him. He ruffled my hair and laid on the right side while i was on the left. I looked at him and smiled and started to close my eyes. I felt him wrap his arms around me as i did the same and drifted off to dream land.

Levi P.O.V
I waited until Y/N was asleep, once i knew she was in deep sleep i smiled and kissed the top of her head. This girl is very different from the girls that i met, she's really kind and sweet and didn't flirt with me the first time she saw me, that's the reason why this girl made me fall madly in love with her.

Levi: Good night Brat. I promise while I'm alive no one will ever harm you, i will protect you with my life, i love you Brat.

I kissed her forehead and nose and saw she smiled. I heard her whispering my name. I smiled knowing she was dreaming about me. I kissed her nose once again and brushed my nose with her. I saw her scoot closer to me and burried her face on my chest, I chuckled and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.