Chapter 23: Double date

Y/N P.O.V
Me and Levi had just woken up and now we're on our way to the mess hall. Once we arrived, i looked around and saw my brother with Sasha. Me and Levi went up to them and sat opposite from them.

You: Hey James, i was wondering if you guys wanna hangout today?

James agreed while Sasha nodded while eating a potato.

Sasha: it can be a double date then.

I nodded. I looked at Levi as he nodded as well.

You: alright, it's settled! Let's meet up here by 2:00 P.M

They both nodded as we continued to eat. Me and Levi head back to his room and started to get ready since it was one PM when we left the mess hall.

You: Levi, is this okay?

He nodded.

Levi: you look lovely, darling.

I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and pecked my forehead.

Levi: alright, that's enough hugging. We can continue once we come back ok?

I nodded. We both looked at the clock and saw that it was already 1:50 P.M.

You: let's go?

He nodded and intertwined his hands with mine. We both arrived at the mess hall and saw Sasha and my brother.

Sasha: Hey Y/N, hey Heichou! Should we get going?

We both nodded and left the HQ and went inside the carriage. I laid my head on Levi' shoulder and started to play with his fingers. While my brother on the other hand, laid his head on Sasha as she started to play with his hair.
The carriage came to a stop as we all got out of the carriage.

You: alright, let's go to the tea shop, shall we?

They nodded as we got in the tea shop.

"Good afternoon, what may i get you this fine afternoon?"

We all gave her our orders and sat down at a table near the window. As our orders arrived, we all started to eat  and chat a bit. When we were done, we decided to look around and maybe even buy some stuff.

You: uhmm..Levi?

He looked at me.

Levi: what is it, Love?

I giggled and smiled.

You: can we buy some candy? I'm really craving for some sweets.

He nodded and bought me some candy. As i happily ate my candy, i saw Sasha alone while eating a potato.

You: Sasha, where's James?

She pointed at a man that has his back turned to us. I already knew that that was not my brother. Sasha made her way to the man and placed her chin on his shoulder. The man looked at Sasha and jumped away in fear. I suddenly heard a snicker and saw James beside me trying to hold back his laughter. We both started to laugh and that made Sasha look at us. He went to James and pinched his ear.

Sasha: Next time, don't freaking leave me alone James Reiss.

Levi clicked his tongue and looked at James.

Levi: you fucking idiot. You don't leave a fucking girl all by herself. Tch, i sometimes wonder if you really are a prince or a bastard.

As Levi said that, i fell to the ground laughing while Sasha joined me.

James: ok ok ok, I'm sorry sweetie.

Levi helped me up while James did the same to Sasha.

Sasha: it's fine. But the guy who backed away from me looked ridiculous. The way he seriously jumped away, does he really think that he's handsome?

I chuckled and shook my head.

You: just let him believe what he wants.

Sasha sighed and nodded. We all continued to look around and we got bored since there's nothing interesting. So we decided to go to the hill where my surprise birthday party was held.
We all sat down as me and Sasha rested our back on the tree, the boys decided to lay their heads on our laps. I started to play with Levi' hair while Sasha fiddled with James' fingers. We both suddenly heard quiet snores and knew that the boys were already fast asleep. I looked at Sasha and saw that she was looking at James lovingly.

You: you really love him, huh Sasha?

She nodded and smiled at me.

Sasha: yeah, James was the one who made me feel loved and wanted. Yes, my family does want and love me but i just feel like something's missing. But when James showed up, i felt complete. How about you Y/N? You seem to really love Levi a lot.

I nodded.

You: i do love him. It's just that, our Father's always busy and never got the time to play with us. And when James decided to talk back to our father, he got sent to a Prince school. Once he left, i felt so lonely without him. But one day, i met Hange and that's where i met Levi. I do sometimes wish that he would tell me his past but i heard from the cadets that he has a rough past, that's the reason why i don't want to ask him about it.

She nodded understandingly.

You: anyways, are you okay with being queen Sasha?

She nodded.

Sasha: as long as James is with me, I'm okay with being queen.

I nodded.

Sasha: how about you Y/N? Are you okay with being queen?

I smiled and nodded.

You: As long as Levi's my king, I'm okay with being queen of this walls.

To be continued.